September 16, 2007

Mummm...

Nothing much on my end.

I got an e-mail back from Sears. They thank me for wanting to work for them, and said that I could just walk into a Sears store and apply there. Let's see how true that is.

Other than that, nothing. My metro card ended Wednesday night, and I've been home since then. Actually, I was out on Thursday with Nika and Jhodie when I went to give blood. That was a big needle.

Lately it's been colder than I expected, and today I spent most of the day in bed, just because I wanted to stay warm.

Jhodie starts work tomorrow and I'm the one picking up Nika. I hope that there won't be an issue.

Well I was just looking for stuff since I woke up late and I'm not tired now. I went looking for the MP3 , I want a fat babe, and I found a flash video for the song. I like the song more than the video, but I'm sharing it non the less.

I think that in a few days I'm going to do another blog here about games I like and have played, or it might be food related. But I really think it's going to be about games.

Well enjoy the vid.



Click to Play!

No comments:

Post a Comment