September 11, 2007

Still Here - Old post for 04-02-06

Would you know it, I actually had work this week.

On Thursday and most of Friday I was working from the time I came to the time I left, and on Thursday I stayed late to get something done.

Wednesday's work didn't kick in until I got the job that I spent all of Thursday doing and half of Friday. I had a laptop re-install job. It was when I was done the person said that she felt like paying me. I didn't ask for anything I just wanted her laptop fixed, since I couldn't understand how it had all those holes in it and it was supposedly newly reinstalled since she got a new hard drive for her laptop.
Today was ok. I had a little bit of work to keep me from being really board, but I still fell asleep for a few mins.

Thursday we had a staff meeting most to let us know what was coming for break and one or two other things. Then I got a free lunch from Sandy. It was the best roti I've had in years, and it was huge and it came with Mango chutney. <-- spelling, I know.

I've come to the end of my current stack of bleach eps. I'm getting about 19 more, then after that there isn't much left to get. About 5 or so more, and one movie that I've come across. I haven't looked for any others yet.

Now my excuses for not blogging until now. One, I really had work to keep me busy at work. Two, I had to watch bleach until I fell asleep. Three, had to sleep as long as I could until I had to get up for work. *grin*... I should be in bed now, but I told myself that I had to blog. I was going to do it earlier, but a few things got into my way, like a very determined Trojan. That one was my fault. I went looking for something different from the one that I currently had of a piece of software, and it seems like I same thing again, and I had to fight a Trojan for it.

My sister got a new job yesterday. One more regular. So he now has three jobs a week. She was happy so she didn't cook and Nika and I walked around the village looking for food to buy. Nika got a fish, I got veggie pizza, and Jhodie got chicken and chips and I got some home made lemon aid. I wanted ginger beer.

Tonight, Jhodie fell asleep with the stove on. Now that I'm typing it, it sounds worst then it was, but I can see how bad it could have been. I came home and she was asleep in the couch and Nika was sleeping in the love seat. I got home late because I went back for Nika's stars.

They came by on Wednesday to get the eggs because I was staying until 10. I just remembered that. I worked an exta 3 hours because M wasn't feeling well and went back home. I have to remember to fill out my over time sheet. If they are going to take away my vacation days, I'm taking every overtime I'm owed.

Well, when they came for the eggs, Nika found some paper stars that I had in my desk that a student made when they were board in the LRC. I saved them. She liked them and wanted four. She couldn't take them home because she didn't have any pockets. So she asked me to bring them home for her. Every night since she has asked me if I brought them. So I told her this morning to have Jhodie call me and remind me to bring them home. I was at the very top of campus, about to walk past the guard house when I remembered. I couldn't go home without them. So after already leavening work late, and walking all the way up there, I had to walk back down to get her stars, and then hurt my back on the walk back up. It might not have been so bad if I didn't have to stand for such a long time waiting for a bus to show up. At least I ended up in a new bus.

And that is after having 4 buses pass me when I was trying to get to work earlier that afternoon.

Ok.. leaving now. I'm not posting until I can spell check. I'll try and get that done before I got work.

The time is now 4:27am


Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
Check out fitting gifts for grads at Yahoo! Search.

No comments:

Post a Comment