September 12, 2007

Did You Know?

A person with type A blood can donate blood to a person with type A or type AB. A person with type B blood can donate blood to a person with type B or type AB. A person with type AB blood can donate blood to a person with type AB only. A person with type O blood can donate to anyone.

A person with type A blood can receive blood from a person with type A or type O. A person with type B blood can receive blood from a person with type B or type O. A person with type AB blood can receive blood from anyone. A person with type O blood can receive blood from a person with type O.

Because of these patterns, a person with type O blood is said to be a universal donor. A person with type AB blood is said to be a universal receiver.

================

Why am I bringing this all up? I'm think that I'm going to donate blood tomorrow. I still have to go to the temp agencies. I didn't go today because of the down pour that happened. I didn't want to show up looking like a cow that swam the Hudson to get there.

Another thing was that my friend AM called. We connected again and exchanged phone numbers. She said that I could donate my plasma for some spear cash until I get job like she did, but I couldn't really find a place in NY that did that. It looked like she tried to find some around where she was in Michigan, but didn't find any. I found two over there for her. The best I can do was just donate blood to get a blood type card and maybe they might ask me to donate plasma.

Other than that it was really nice to talk to her again. She is coming by NY next month and we should be able to hang out for a day or two.

Also I filled out another online application. This time it was for Best Buy. It didn't take so long this time, but they have got to fix a few things. The first thing you do is tell them is where you are, then you have 3 other questions later that ask you where you are again later in the application. Why???

I tried to fill out one for Sears, but it wouldn't let me add my work experience because they didn't have US addresses and phone numbers. So I contacted them though their website and sent them the link I now have to a down loadable PDF copy of my resume, and told them that I couldn't list my past work experience.

I went digging into one of my suitcases for the top to the outfit I want to wear out, but I didn't find it in there. I did find another top that I'm going to try and see if it works.

Well I think I'm off to play a game until I feel like going to bed or when mom leaves for work. Which ever comes first. I don't like sleeping in the couch. My sister may make fuss about getting rid of it, but as far as I'm concerned, it has a hole in it and my back doesn't like it. We are so getting a new one when we get the U-haul and the friend.

Ok... I hope that I do ok tomorrow.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment