November 20, 2007

I Might Have A Tooth Infection.

Ya, nothing but good news from my end.

The one tooth that got me into seeing a dentist in the first place is the only tooth left that I can't touch on that side of my mouth. I told my sister, the dental assistant, and she said that I my have a tooth infection. She will get me some pills for that. I asked about the script I got from the dentist for the pain killers. She said that Jhodie got it. I have to get that filled soon, but most likely will have to wait until I get a job. I will need pain killers at one point, and I would like to get these while I can for when I do need them.

Other than that, a mostly quite day. Yesterday mom and I, more or less, baked some lamb. But by the time it was finished, it was too late to have dinner. So we packed it up for day. I baked a pumpkin with that and made some yellow rice to go with it and opened up a can of red peas in sauce. It all came out rather well. I once again under salted the rice, but with everything else you can't even tell.

My tooth is just ruining my day. At least I got up and cleaned today. The headache was gone. My cheek is fine, mostly, but that nagging tooth. It's like it wants to get pulled.

I half expected to see snow today. Not that I went out, but I should soon. The weather people said snow today and tomorrow. There was alot of it outside of the city, and I think that they saw a faint dusting of the stuff in Central Park. The snow for tomorrow has been canceled, and thanksgiving sounds like it's going to not be so cold. Somewhere around 50 degrees I think.

I've started job hunting again, but at moments I think I should wait until after I've finished fixing my teeth, then I think that I should go ahead anyway, and just let them know that I have a dental appointment. Ok, time for me to go pack up what is left of dinner.

If I don't go out tomorrow, which most of the odds are against, then I'll be washing my hair, and calling around to find out something about my three month shots.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment