November 15, 2007

No Blood Today

I was late, I was a little wet with rain, and not really looking forward to having that needle in my arm. It didn't help that it was colder out than I expected, and the shirt I wore didn't help me. At least I think I looked appealing when I opened my jacket on the train. :) Yes, everyone knew I had a chest.

Well like I said I got there late, then I couldn't find my SS card, and my donor card. I looked in every pocket I had, and I couldn't find them. I called up Jhodie to have her look for them hoping that they didn't drop out of my pocket on the way there. I had her check the kitchen and the bedroom, then outside in the lobby where I stopped to put on my gloves thinking that I might have left them there.

She didn't find them. Then just as I was zipping up to leave, I remembered where I had put them. I didn't trust my pockets to keep them, or at least my SS card from falling out, so I had put them in my bra. That is not a normal place for me to put anything besides my breasts. I was so happy I found them.

I still had to fill out that form again, and I ended up getting my fingers pricked twice. It turns out that my iron level wasn't high enough for them. It was fine, they just like it to be abit higher than normal for them to take your blood. Great.

The trip out was feeling like a bust, then my sister called me and asked me to pick up some food for Nika at the Fulton Grill. She said that she will pay me back the $5 later. She wanted me to get her some rice and some chicken. I got some fish for myself. I was going to go home and make some pasta with some eggplant to go with the fish.

So I got all that and then took the bus home. The subway was just there, but I rather take the bus home. I got home to my mom falling asleep on the computer and for some reason Nika didn't want her dinner. Fine, I wasn't going to fight with her over it. I made my pasta, found out I had no sauce and added some seasoning to the pasta instead and had it with the fish. It was good. I added some music to our little borrowed I-Pod. I had to fix the ID tags for most of the new songs I added to it.

I think that I have to go see a dentist soon. About an hour or so ago, my upper and lower back teeth, mostly my top one/s started to hurt. I used some mouth wash hoping it would help, but it still really hurts. The thing is I didn't eat anything hard today and I was felt fine earlier. Now I really need a job.

That's all for today. See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment