June 05, 2009

Day 3 - I'm volunteering

A few weeks ago I got an anime named "Paradise Kiss". I was looking for information on "Nana" and someone said that if you were disappointed by the drawing in "Paradise Kiss" but liked how the story was done, you had to see "Nana".

So since I already had "Nana" I looked for and got "Paradise Kiss". I didn't think that it was all that bad. They just flaked in and out of proper drawing once in a while. If anything, I think the drawing was better than "xXxHolic" and I liked that anime.

Either which way, I loved the songs used for "Paradise Kiss" so I tracked them down, and I was just playing one of them as I started this entry. That is a little bit of the logic of how I think.

Well, about the volunteering thing.

Tanzi was going to do it over at the film festival and she wanted me to come do it with her. So I signed up and I have two things planed. One is tonight from 9pm til 12am. Just 3 hours, so it may just breeze through it. I'm selling catalogs during the gala after a movie showing. I almost picked the same thing the next day, but incase I didn't like it or did really bad it, since I don't think I can sell anything, I picked ushering for 2 & 1/2 instead. Tanzi will be with me for that one.

I have yet to make it to BestBuy, so at this point, I'll just have to buy the batteries where I find them.

I'm spending a lot of time at the library as you can tell. I type up my blog at home then when I take my laptop to the library I upload it, as well as some pics and wallpapers for my profile over at Deviantart. Yesterday I uploaded two. I'm not sure if I will make it there today. I don't really think so. But when I do I'll be uploading another two and both of them will be of Seattle.

Currently I have four to upload, but I'll space them out.

I'm going to wash my hair today. I can't run away from it anymore. I thought that I would find a hair dresser and have do a wash and set for me, but they seem to be far and few between so the prices are no way as cheep as back home.

I've gotten back to my main story. Just stopped to see if I could throw something historical in it. If not, I'll just come up with something else and move on. *I'm going to write more about the story over on my other story blog. I have the link up there. I think it's called "Jem's Pages".*

I just have to remember to sinc it up to the laptop so I can write to it while I'm off line like this one. I had it set up that way on the desktop, but I never got around to doing it for the laptop it seems. I looked for it the other day and was disappointed when I didn't see it. 

Yesterday we got home around sunset and it was windy. We both watched a movie, then I tried to watch something else before I had to sleep. I don't think I was up beyond 1am. But I'm not comfortable in the room yet, so I left the light on. It was a very dim light. I woke up at 3am I think and turned it off. I woke up two other times before I got out of bed around 10am.

At first look the bed looks great, but it's too high. I have to push off the floor to get up onto it. Tanzi is a tall girl. Then the pillows are too soft. But I think I was able to sleep right on them last night after a lot of adjusting.

Well she made lentil soup for brunch. It was good. Speaking of food.

Yesterday after the library we, well I, got a sandwich at this place that Tanzi said was new. They had big black boards on a wall to show you what was being made and what was it in, and one the last one, they let you if the ingredients were organic, sustainable and something else. The sandwiches came in half sizes, so I got one as a half to save on money incase I didn't like it.

Once they got over the mix up it was very good. It seems that up until that day they made a chicken sandwich with bacon, and as of that day they had a chicken salad sandwich on the menu. Who ever put that up or decided on that, didn't tell the cook. :) So two of us had to return what we were given because they were thinking about the the chicken sandwich when we ordered the chicken salad sandwich.

It was good. If I get a job in that area I'll go there often and get a full sandwich. It was just about a salad with two pieces of bread. :) That place was called 'Homegrown', and it's mostly salads, sandwiches and soups.

They have herbs growing at the tables. Each table had one glass pot growing something.

I got an application for one place, it's a chain supermarket called PCC and I saw Goggle, and Adobe and found an anime that I couldn't download at the library. I had to reserved the first two as well as the one after the I did find. I'm second in line for the first two, but I'm like 6th for the 4th one in the set. 

Oh, getting to the library was heck for me. Tanzi gave wrong directions as far as I'm concerned. But I was suppose to tell the bus driver to let me off at the library, but she was talking to some one when I got on, so I didn't get to tell her where I wanted to go until I was block from where I was suppose to get off.

I just didn't know that I was a block away. I walked around for about 7 blocks trying to find it. I passed it in one form or another 3 times.

In NY libraries have a look. Here they don't, so I didn't see the words saying it was a library until I crossed the street that last time.

It's down the hill and to the right of the Troll. Yes, I've seen the Seattle Bridge Troll.

Well I have to wait for Tanzi to come back with some organic enzyme drain cleaner so I could wash my hair and take a bath. I was going to get it myself while she was at a meeting, but she remembered that I didn't have a key so she has to do it.

I feel like working on my story, but I can't since I'm waiting for that book about old Japan. Guess I'll go back to reading past chapters to see if I change my mind about something I wrote or catch some mistakes since I no longer have a beta.

Ok, See ya next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment