June 08, 2009

So I Saw The Movie.

Hi everyone one, I went to Paul's movie and it was good. Tanzi came with me and she liked it. She was glad she came too.

It's a good movie. While I was watching it, I was half thinking of what he might have been thinking while he wrote it. Ya the director wrote the movie too.

The supporting actor was there and I got this autograph. I liked his part better than the lead. The name of the movie was "Against The Current". A fair amount of people showed up for it.

I knew that I shouldn't have expected much, but I think even what I did expect was too much. He was busy with other people and his friends. The only how I was really able to talk to him was for like 30 seconds when Tanzi pushed me in his direction to ask a question.

After that we went and got some friuts and veggies and a cake. We need rice.

I called/texted a friend of mine in Portland. First she was going to come, now she's asking when I can come. I have just about no money left. I told her that. She asked if someone was taking care of me or if I was going to get a job. I told her that I was going to be subbmitting applications and such tomorrow. First at this place called PCC. It's a chain suppermarket. Then there is this other one that is much closer to where I'm staying. Also, all the way in town is 'Ross' 'IGA' and 'Macy's'.

I'll see. I was planing on staying home since I was running low on money and just spend the bus fare tomorrow for when I did my running around and also to rest my feet. I wasn't sure until I got up today, but my feet had been swollen. But Tanzi got a pass for me, so I used it come to the library and feel alittle alive.

I hate my cam right now. Yesterday I got it some rechargeables so that I didn't have to keep buying battires, but after I charged it for the whole night and it said that they were charged I used them for just two quick shots and the cam is telling me that the battires are already low. I HATE IT!

I'm never buying one of those things again.

Well I have one more pic to upload over at Deviant art. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment