June 02, 2009

On My Way

I'm sorry if I haven't told you any of this yet, but on my way to Seattle. Today.

Tanzi called me up and asked me to come see her before I start school in September. She said that she was going to pay for it, then she asked for help paying it.

It was too expensive to get a round trip, so I got a one way, hope to find a little temp job, and I'll pay my way back along with helping to do a few things while I'm there.

I'm just getting ready to take a bath and leave right now. I just finished packing since I decided to do that this morning since I went to bed after 4am. I didn't really plan to.

Hugs and Kisses. I hope to see ya in 24 hours. If not I'll be seeing you in  2 months.

Let's hope that I find internet over there.  :)

 

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment