June 03, 2009

The First Morning - June 3rd

Would have been better if my cycle didn't start yesterday, but I didn't mess her bed. She thought that I would, but I didn't.

I got to use her bed because for some reason she likes sleeping in the living room.

Well I work up to something being cooked, but I think I went to back to sleep and woke up when she was eating.

Interesting breakfast. Something like cuscus with chunks of turkey and greens with corn on the side.

I checked last night and this morning, there isn't an open wireless network for me get on, so I guess I'll just be stock piling my entries.

I am going to be forced to do something along the lines of typing mostly since there is no tv here. And when I say tv I mean cable. I know I should have just said that first. She has two actual sets. One small little one and a big Trinitron but no cable hook up at all.

I'm playing music on the computer to fill the lack of sound around me. It's a very nice apartment. Coming from NY she has a big closet. It it's own room with it's own door into one of the two short hallways of this apt.

I'm staying somewhere called Capital Hill. That's all of the address I can give you. This is the same friend who wanted me to take her pic off my blog like 2 years or so back.

We don't have any plans for the day yet, but I'm sure she won't let me stay inside for the whole day. Oh, I got to bring the cam, so we should be looking for a BestBuy, so I could get a charger and batteries. I can't keep buying and tossing those things. I should have tons of pictures by the time I get back home. :)

Speaking of which, I knew it's too soon, but she's talking about me going to school here. Don't know about that. I'm sure that it would be easier to get a few more things done just because there will be less people around and more space around me, but like I said, I just got here.

And my prediction comes true. I'm meeting up with her in like 2 hours to go to the bank and go 'into' town. I'm sure we are in town so this is just to  be more so. I'll try and get to BestBuy after that so I can start taking pics as soon as possible.

Well, I'll go see about getting some stuff added/fixed with my story before going to take a shower.

See ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment