June 24, 2009

Did My First Wash.

Why is this so note worthy?

Well for starters I did it in the bathtub. Two, I had to hammer hooks into the "veranda" out back to hand them up to get them dry. Three, it became cloudy and dare I say cold before anything had really dried.

I made it through one sheet set made up of a flat sheet, one fitted sheet, and two pillow cases. I also did three shirts, one night gown, and two bras. And just as I was washing the last shirt and the last piece for the day since there was no sun by that time, A.M. called. I didn't recognize her name when I saw it on my phone.

She's a friend from Ross days that I'm still in touch with. We had a laps while she was out of the country going to college to finish up her vet degree. Not sure how all that ended, but she only needed a year of clinical work to get it. Well she's back in Michigan and she called me up to say hi. Well that and to ask me a Q, but we talked for like 30 mins about stuff.

For dinner I made a cup of that box rice thing, and mixed in some corn and corn beef and had it with some spinach puffs that didn't really puff because I didn't have enough oil to deep fry them, but they came out well. That is what I needed some of the stuff that I bought the other day.  I was still hungry so I had what was left of the Quiche that we had gotten last week. Tomorrow would have made a week. Considering how fast it was cut into I didn't expect it to stay around so long, but Tanzi has decided not to eat too much dairy. So I was left to finish it.

Then about 30 mins before I went to bed, I realized that my left hand was hurting. From the middle of my palm up the inside of my arm to just before my elbow. At first I thought it was was numb from me pressing on it while I watched another movie that I had gotten from the library, but I stayed that way for a long time and I kept rubbing it.

I then up thinking one of two thing until I fell asleep. I would either think that it was too much Quiche to have eaten at once and it messed up my veins or two, for not having washed anything for so long and letting one one hand do more than the other I hurt it. At one point I went looking to see if they might have any anything for pain. Aspirin, hopefully, but of course I didn't find anything. I didn't even feel like reading and I've been trying to read something before I go to sleep.

But I thought that if got under the cover with my arm, the heat would help it. I think it did, and I stayed under cover until Tanzi texted me about the food bank today at 12. I got the message at 12:35. I got there like 20 after 1 and I think I did good.

They were messing with me again. The guys, but I think that is just how they were. I heard them talking before they even saw me. Since I got there so early this time, I was able to see the stream of people that were there for food, including clothes. I forgot to tell Tanzi that. She might have found something that she liked. Also, a lady was there to help people with paying their light's bill or help in getting food stamps.

I got a bit more stuff this time, so I stopped a few times to switch hands and just rest. I was happy I had the card for the bus, so I took the bus home. I'm kinda against taking a bus to just go down a hill or a short distance, but the bag was heavy, and my hand wasn't hurting me when I woke up and I didn't want to start hurting me again.

Since I'm very low on money I took the 2% reduced fat milk. I should be ok with it, and if I fell anything I have pills for later.

Then went to the library up from us on 33 to return some things, renew some things that I have to read, and pick up some other things an to also point out that I picked up a movie, or at least tried to pick up a movie from the Capital Hill branch and there was no movie in the case. I was upset too when I found out. I was going to play it when I was doing my wash since it was only move that was in English and I didn't have to read anything and it was empty. I actually cried.

Well I point it out the librarian and placed a hold on it for when they get the disk back. I also placed a hold on two other things and took a few other books off of my hold list.

Now I took the bus down to Broadway and I just sat, read and waited for the 60 bus to come by. I was in no rush to go anywhere and I was going to enjoy being out. Besides, I didn't want to walk past a certain part of Broadway. I don't want people asking me to help them out and I can't. I'm not that far away from being where they are now.

Well I'm here now. So I'm going to upload some more pics to Deviantart and play my music and try to stay warm until I'm out of here. I thought I picked a good spot, but I'm starting to fell cold. I almost wore my sneakers out today, but then I remembered that I was suppose to wash the two pairs of socks that I have that are dirty. :(

Well, See ya until next time. I might see you tomorrow. I'm going to Fremont for that math class thing, and it's right across the street from the library. :) There is a library person there that I like, but he's so young. I was 10 and he was wasn't born yet .

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment