June 11, 2009

What Can I Say?

I've put a slight hold on my main story. I got slightly caught up in rewriting something else. (check other blog for details) 

I got a book for main story (check other blog)

As you can I made it home alive from the bar. It wasn't that... anything. It was really a benefit party for a girl who lost her home to a fire. Tanzi and Sarah ran into her when they went to see a guy's bad that they met at the gala. 

We got a cd from the second to last person who performed. I think he was the best, but by the the time the very last group played, we could hear them better than some of the earlier bands and I liked one of their songs too. But I had already spent $10 on that other guy's cd and I'm not even keeping it. 

I ripped myself a copy and I'm leaving it here with Tanzi. We both liked him. But I think she said that he liked the live version better. I kinda agree. 

Yesterday I walked up and down a few hills and 13 blocks to get to the library yesterday so I could upload some pics to deviantart and check my mail and such, and of course read some new yaoi. 

I finished up the one that I was reading from yesterday earlier, but then I was looking for the next one to read I realized that here I was, trying to find the downloadable version of Nana's manga when I could just read it on the same site. So I've been reading that for the past... maybe 2 hours. At first I was just trying to find where I left off, but I ended up reading from like 4 chapters back and seeing a few small details that they didn't include in the anime. 

I heard that session two should be coming out this year really soon. I hope to get when I get back to New York if it's started by then. I know I'm sure I would have read well into the new session, but It would be nice to see them moving again.

Oh, I found out that Paradise Kiss, is from the same people even though I read about the girl bad mouthing it and recommending Nana to those that didn't like ParaKiss. I liked it, but I felt like it ended sadly even though it doesn't really come out that way on the surface. 

Well today I'm out and about because I had and orientation at this place where I'm hoping to get some math classes while I'm here. Because it's all staffed and ran by volunteers who have real lives outside of this, it's moving a bit slowly before I actually get to sign up for a class and get that going. When it's all said and done, I fell like I'll only get like 4 classes under my belt before I'll be on my way back to NY. :( 

I'm across the street from there in another library. I forgot what this one is called. But it's down the hill from the Troll. :) So if you know Seattle, you be able to guess from that. 

I may go around the corner and fill out and application for pcc and leave my resume with them too. 

Today was a cold day in Seattle and wore flip flops. It warmed up just slightly, but then it went back down to under 70. So don't feel any heat unless you stand in the sun and the wind isn't blowing. 

I'm leaving in about an hour so my transfer will still work. Here they give you paper transfers that say how long you can use it till and you get to keep it and until the time runs out. :) 

Well back to my manga. :) 

I'll try and get those other entries up on my other blog about my stories. :)  

Night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment