October 22, 2009

Bad day.

I may not go to sleep today. 

I was suppose to go by another student's house at 6pm because he said he could help me build a 'bridge' for my class today. I got two change times, and when I did show up he wasn't there. Then when he got there he had to leave to get a laptop, so we left together and got something to eat on the way back. 

By the time we made it back to the house it was after 9 I think. By the time we got to working on the bridge because he was itching to open up his new laptop, it was 10:30. At 11 I left with just about nothing done because he had to leave early the next day for another state. *shakes head*

I came home and had to bag and label the stuff my mom baked then I got back to the 'bridge' by the time she left for work at 2am. It's falling down in the middle, but I just realized that I had to use two more sticks, so I can make it stand, I just have to figure out where to put them to keep the middle of the bridge up. 

So right now I'm just not looking at it for like 30 mins or so. Heck, I may even leave it on the table and take a 'nap' for like 4 or 5 hours then finish it up before getting ready for class at 3pm. I also didn't get the writen part of my home work done. I tried to read, but this chapter is dry. It was on welding. I was more interested in the chapters we had last week on stone and masonry blocks.

Oh well, I'll ask for some of the answers tomorrow if  don't get to do it tomorrow somehow. 

Ok, I'm going to lie down for a bit now. 

Later.


Windows 7: Simplify your PC. Learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment