October 07, 2009

RE: College

That is the only thing that should be down with paper work. :) 

I was trying to do a group date thing with some friends from school, but I ended up going with just the one guy that was suppose to be in the group. Because it was just me and him, I ended up doing a few things that I didn't think I was going to do. 

Not what you are thinking. Not even close. 

I left class early to walk him home and catch the train from by his house instead of having him come back to school to get me. I felt so bad, but then I saw that I wasn't the only one to have left early. 

He house turned out to be not as close as he told me. I meet he downstairs neighbor and his father who happened to have been home. 

Next I ate movie house pop corn. My poor insides. I forgot how bad it was it. We did not finish the bag. After the movie he wanted to hang out so we walked around for a while and he got something to eat because he blood sugar was low. He's a diabetic. Then around 10:30 or so we got on the train and we parted at Borough Hall.

The only reason I hung with him for about an hour after the movie was over was because he said that he didn't have anything to do, and I didn't feel like ditching him and I have tomorrow off, so I could sleep in. 

He seemed to have had fun. I came home to do dishes and eat grapes and some sugar cake that was saved from some burned coconut that my mom was cooking.

I'm on the desktop now to just check my mail and play a game that I only installed here. 

Well, see ya. 



funny. i like the way you said 'deal with some paper work.' that's how i feel about work. and often, school, when i was in one.
tnz

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 8:07 AM, Jhoy Meade wrote:
I'm just trying to keep up with the reading right now. 

I read before, but not this much. No matter what people thought. 

I feel asleep last night trying to cook something for my mom and burned it. I knew I should have set an alarm for it, but I think I feel asleep just after I thought that. 

Well I have 1 more hour of sleep before I have to be up and go into school early to deal with some paper work before my afternoon class. 

See ya.






Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment