October 18, 2009

I Passed!

Did I even tell you that I had an exam? Well I had three really, but I was only really worried about one. Well I've gotten back that test results and due to the 5 point cure I got 94 and A. YAH! I thought I got about a 89 and I was right.

I also had a bridge to turn in for that class this past Thursday, but I couldn't find the sticks. I know, buy the sticks you say. But the assignment was to find all the parts. The ones I fund were the wrong size and I didn't have enough time to find replacements so I made sure to do the home work read most of what I had to do the home work.

I have been and will be staying late this Monday to make some head way on my drafting drawing. I should have stayed Thursday night after that class, but I really didn't feel like it, and it was cold and I had to get some shoes. I missed the payless shoe sale by a day, but I still got the shoes.

NEWS FLASH......I'm watching CNN.

An all-male college in Atlanta, Georgia, has banned the wearing of women's clothes, makeup, high heels and purses as part of a new crackdown on what the institution calls inappropriate attire.

William Bynum says he discussed the new dress-wearing ban policy with Morehouse's campus gay organization.

William Bynum says he discussed the new dress-wearing ban policy with Morehouse's campus gay organization.

No dress-wearing is part of a larger dress code launched this week that Morehouse College is calling its "Appropriate Attire Policy."

The policy also bans wearing hats in buildings, pajamas in public, do-rags, sagging pants, sunglasses in class and walking barefoot on campus.

However, it is the ban on cross-dressing that has brought national attention to the small historically African-American college. Video Watch students react to the new dress code »


This was not said in the part they showed on the TV. They were talking about a guy how got a very large scholarship to go to Morehouse. They just barely touched on the dress code before moving on. Yet I was waiting to hear about about the ban on saggy pants in the college.

Personally I want to see it gone. It looks like they couldn't wait to get naked, and that goes for either sex. They so look like easy targets for a gay guys who is just itching to fuck some one. Not all rapists are straight men. But hey, forget about being raped. How about just believing that you are gay and possibly a 'street walker' looking for a 'john' and that you are just advertising. In the case of girls, I don't want a guy talking to me who likes like he's ready to jump me in the street. Look like you mother showed you how to get dressed for crying out loud.

Now I don't know what else to say. Oh... now I remember.

I'm working on my 69th chapter, and I've just uploaded my 43 chapter to Fanfiction. I was thinking alot of delaying the posting just to see if anyone would ask what happened, but I know no one would and it would just make me feel bad. Besides, if I didn't post it this weekend, then I wouldn't be able to next week and I would just feel bad for putting off posting.

Besides I'll be doing that when I catch up with where I am at the time in the story. I was quite happy with myself tonight/today. I jumped almost two chapters in one day. I think I had so much time to think about it, that I when I got time to write I just went.

Well it's 5:04 am so I'm going to bed now. I lost a few hours while I was doing a few things, but now my eyes are letting me know that I should go to bed now.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment