October 24, 2009

Didn't Happen...

I'm still with my old phone. At lest I can make calls now until I can change it over.

I got so much wrong information that my head hurt by the time I left AT&T that the cold and rain made the night that much worst.

Firstly the place I went to on Court St, wasn't an AT&T store. It was a Radio Shack. Which I thought was a blessing when I saw that I could get the "Impression" at a much better price. I was already to get it when they said that they can't add me on to my mom's plan. That would have to be done at an AT&T store. Fine.

We tracked back the way we came with another block or so tacked on in the now 46 degrees weather. My sister who went with me ofcourse didn't feel the cold. She never feels the cold.

Well we got to the store and what is the first thing they shoot down? I would have the pay the first price I saw for the "Impression". They didn't have it that low. The lady back at Radio Shack said that they, as in AT&T, did price matching. Well they don't. They haven't in while. So I have to go back and tell them that. So now I'm picking the Neon I want the keyboard and I couldn't seem to find the other one that was on my list.

Next, I couldn't get the phone unless the owner of the account, my mother, came to the store in person and gave them permission to add me on. I asked customer care this question 2 days ago. They said that they could call my mom from the store and they could get permission that way. She didn't have to be in the store. The lady at the store said that they hadn't done that in years. Years! .... Great!

Ok, my head was hurting me at this point so I just asked a few more questions so when I came back with my mom, I could leave as quickly as possible. It looks like I will be only getting 200 text messages. That is how much $5  will get me. For $10 I can get 400. For $15 I can get 1500. Now explain that jump to me. :(  So the bill for my phone, after taxes will be about $25.

Ok, next on my very scratched up list was the adapter or go between for the head set connection. I just got some Skull Candy ear buds, and I would like to use them with the phone, but they have their own connection, so I need a 'go between'. AT&T didn't have one. The girl at the Radio Shack store said that they would have it, but they don't. So I have buy that on line at the makers's site.

Next. Do they at least have a design cover /skin for the Neon. He shows me this see through thing for $20. I'm scratching my head.

I'm going to be so happy when I can an fully pay for my own phone. I'm going back to T-Mobile by the way. Unless AT&T stuns me somehow in a good way, I have no reason to stay away from T-Mobile.

It's raining outside and tonight's SG-U wasn't bad. :)

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment