October 23, 2009

The Three Contenders...

Hey,

I've done some online research and I've picked these three.

Three Contenders

Now let's see which one I'll pick or if I'm talked into something else when I get to the store.

There is only thing clearly stopping me from getting the Neon. It has had some bad history with freezing. The next one doesn't have a keyboard, bit it has a cool feature of showing the time with a colored glow. The last one has the con of expense and the keyboard feel might not be that good.

My mom is going see what I pick and see if she likes it. If she does she'll get it. She needs a new phone more than I do. Parts are starting to fall off. :P One of the features that is one her check list is GPS.  The three up there didn't list it when I did the compare of the phones.

Well, I've off to get dressed and leave before my mom starts talking about the sun setting and saying I can't leave.

Back in a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment