October 02, 2009

I should be doing alot of things....

Hi ya.

I should be studying my test next Thursday, I did a little of it earlier. I should be doing my math homework, I have what I need next to me. I even sharpened my pencil. I should be finishing up the last of the dishes in the kitchen, that is what I was just doing before I stopped to do this.

But I found a link that I had to share. I have been trying to find any mp3 downloads of the songs from the FreeCreditReport.com band, and tonight I found it.


For some reason it doesn't sound as great as the tv version, one or two of them, but at least I have something now.

If you believe that you have or have found a better version for download be a dear a pass on the link.

Ok... back to the dishes then on to my math. I want to get them done before Monday so I concentrate mostly on the test. I have hundreds of pages to read over.

No comments:

Post a Comment