October 09, 2009

First Test

I'm now convinced that my Thursday class is the hardest of my first semester classes.

Today was the first of my 5th week exams. Every 5 weeks we have an exam for all our classes. Next week I have two more. Math which I believe I will do well in and blueprint reading which is said to be and open book test.

My other class doesn't come with a test. We just keep drafting our given 'blue prints'.

FYI - blue prints aren't blue anymore. In fact since they aren't blue anymore and get printed like anything else on white paper since most of the drawing is now done on the computer, they are called white prints. I think it sounds funny.

Anyway, back to my test. I know I passed, but I don't know my score even by guessing. I kinda feel that I had issues with 8 questions, but I can't bring myself to say that my score was 90 anything. In fact I'm happy and willing to believe that I got 79 even though I think that might be a bit low.

We even got a project for the class. I have to make a 'bridge' with rubber bands, stones, sticks and string for our next class. I don't make anything. I wasn't going to work in that department. But in school you do everything.

Now I have to figure out how to use stones in making a bridge.

I was going to tell you about Tuesday, but then I think I already posted something about that. Just to make it even more odd, I want to think that the teacher for my hardest class kinda likes me. But since he is my teacher nothing is going to happen. Shame, I think I could like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment