October 23, 2009

The Day After...

I hope I get a picture now that I think it. I might still be able to take my own pic of it. I have a cam as you know, and it's in my bag. So when I go back to school on Monday I can take a pic of it I guess.

I left the bridge there to help keep it in 'one piece'. But I can still see it falling apart when I touch it again. :) Those dumb rocks were falling off of it on the way there. Only four of us used rocks, two of us used the right size, and I was the only one that attached them to the bridge like you were suppose to.

I need to look at my next chapter and get it ready for posting. FF has been glitchy for like four days now. I've had to actually close the tab that held FF because it just wasn't working. I got back in last night and got to see my traffic page again. I saw only like 3 visits then nothing for the past two days.

Well the day has come. I'm getting a new phone and I'm changing from T-mobile to AT&T. One of the first things I'll do when I get a job is detach myself from everyone else's plan. I'm currently with my sister in a family plan or joint thing, and now I'm moving over to my mom's because she can pay for me better than my sister can right now. I have to ask everyone else to do some stuff for me when it comes to the phone because they are in charge of the account.

Tonight I'm going to have to get cracking on some of my home work. I ended up just doing what I needed for the class I had yesterday. Monday is math, and Tuesday is blueprint reading, and both those days in the afternoon I have drafting class, then come Thursday I start back over again, but this Thursday I have a quiz to look forward too so he didn't give us any home. Isn't he nice.

Well, See ya. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment