August 03, 2005

April 27, 2005 - Well it looks that is when it was really published.

Hello. *grin*

I'm ok today. I have to go to the store on my way home to get eggs. The egg guy didn't come in today.

I wore my wing again today. Half of them (students) think that it's my own hair. That whole thing about our hair getting long once you perm it is alive and well. I had to tell Freckles that my hair isn't this long. I was hoping to ware it for the last three weeks of semester. I’ll see.

Di is loving my hair today. I think it’s the streaks of red that has her going. You couldn't see it the pics, but I have red in there.

Anyway, the link below is something that I heard on the news a few days ago if not last night.

The 100 Sexiest Hotels List, and St.Kitts and Nevis made it on the list. Their check list didn't include reputation it seems.

You can read about it here, then they have a link to the site that shows you the winners and links out their website. I was happy and expected to see that hotel that I told you about not that long ago on the list. They don't have a working link for them for some reason.

April 27, 2005

I'm down to 50 mins until I get to go home.

I walked in to my boss’ office because he called for me when I was out of the office thinking that he might have work for me, or most likely had a question that was up my alley. Neither. He forgot that M was coming in today to cover the library desk. I hate doing it, so I was glad I got out of it.

Every time either department has a staff meeting someone from the other side cover's the front desk for them. I'm kinda sure that covering for us is a bit harder, but they just changed there system, and I don't want to mess anything up, and since M covers most of the time, she knows how to do stuff over there better than me.

Anyway, I think that I may have to get a wig sooner than later. This one had too many loose hairs falling out. Also, I may be buying a cheep router from a student that only does wired because the wireless part broke.

Rick thought that the one I brought in for him to fix was one that I going to use, so he didn't order the other one that I told him about. After I told him no today, he told me that there is a girl with a cheep router who’s wireless part doesn't work, hence the cheep price. I told him to get me her name. But I think that she may already have sold it by now. It's like 2 and half weeks before she leaves the island. I hope she still has it. I really tired of having to turn the modem off and on again and disconnecting one computer so the other computer can connect to the net, then plugging it back into the switch so I can still get to the desktop to watch the anime I have there.

Then there is still the issue of paying my uncle back for breaking his router. *ouch*

Ok... going. It's 30 till now. Going to spell check, play a few levels of something then pack up and go buy some eggs. :)

Oh, I got around to posting the wallpaper for my club today. :) I wasn't feeling well at all yesterday or I would have done them then. I was in bed, in pain, and asleep for most of the day. "modern medicine" stinks. Not as bad as old world medicine, but it looks I might be given morphine for headaches and body aches if this keeps up.

Ok... Now I'm leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment