August 21, 2005

Hello....

========================================
Subject -
I need this... I have 4 gigs left from my 80giger

Message -
Tigerdirect.com

250 gig hard drive - discounted until the end of the month.
Item #: THD-250A

thanks.

===========================================

That was the e-mail I sent to Rick tonight when the computer and my bit torrent downloader told me that I was low on space on my sister's laptop. I got back and forth between the laptop and the desktop to download anime. Mostly it's the laptop that does the most downloading.

I went to see how much space I had left on my 80 (76) gig hard drive. I have 4 gigs left. *hanging head* ya.. I kinda filled it up on anime. The one in the e-mail that I sent to Rick to get me is a 250 giger. I saw a 300 gig one for under $100 but it was listed as refurbished. I rather it say openbox. At least that way I don't think it was a damaged peice of hardware that got fixed. Granted, if was a monitor I wouldn't care as much, but we are talking about a hard drive. The part that stores your life, and anime. :)

My online life today, and last night, has mostly been me trying to track down a torrent for "You're Under Arrest- The Movie"... but in my hunt, the second day, I found out that the company that released it, had sent out a cese and desist notice to the bit torrent downloading world. So it's gone. It carried alot of weight since they were shut down until they removed the tracker. They also listed all the others that they also not alowed to share. It's a long list. I'll see if I can find that link and post it. During my hunt I found a few other things. Yesterday when I started this hunt, I found this fan site for the show. It had made up a time line to show you how all the shows and the special and the movie fit together. It's a shame I won't get the last peice. I'm slightly tempted to get the live drama version, but currently I don't have the space. I gess I could burn off the Hentai ones to disk and get back that space. Granted a dvd would be better, but I didn't think far enough ahead to get one. Ohh, I can barrow the one from work for the weekend, I just have to get the disks from town. Those are like $10 each. I might be able to find a cheeper one I think. I should do it that way, I don't really need to have them on the hard drive all the time. I am alittle afraide that I'll damage the dvd disks and they will be gone, but I can use it as a temperary messure until I get my new hard drive. Then it would just be a back up.

The other things that I found was some extra stuff for my Chobits set. AM likes it, so it would be to get them for her before she leaves and I want to see what they are about too. Then I found Tenchi Muyo. So I'm getting that too. That was before the computer starting crying it was out of space. I didn't think that the tracker was working. It was the first time that I came across this site. But it's working fine. I guess it can be found at other sites too. I just didn't think of looking for it until yesterday when I talked to AM about it.

I think that I've stablized the situation. I've cleared over a gig and it seems to be staying that way.

Ok, just had a power spike after a blip of a black out. Lucky me I'm on a laptop and the battry kicked in or I woud be re-writing a much shorter verson of this right now, if at all.

Ok.. off to go link hunting. :)

Time Line for "You're Under Arrest" Check out the rest of the site when you get a chance.

Notice from company to stop sharing and the list.


Night all.

I'm seeing AM tomorrow. I'm going to set up her computer at a friends house that she will be sitting for a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment