August 13, 2005

Re: 7-4=3

Hello Larry..

*hug*.... I thought my day was going ok until I got an e-mail from my boss.

Yesterday a teacher came by with some work, and I told her that we couldn't get it done
by the time that was mensioned in the e-mail. I waited for her to think, then ask me how
much could be done by then, but she just turned off. I didn't expect her to leave.

Later my boss called me after getting a voice mail from the teacher, and I reminded him
that with one person working per shift over the weekend, we couldn't doing it for her. He
agreed wth me, then said that he was willing to come in and cover the desk so M could go
and do it on her shift. And that he had left a voice mail or e-mail for the teacher
saying so, and to drop the work off at the desk.

Today, I get and e-mail from him saying that I shoudln't have told a customer no, and
that I should have found another way to help her. And that it wasn't my place to tell her
no. I'm also suppose to call her up and say I'm sorry. The only thing that I'm sorry
about is that I didn't try harder to stop her before she left to tell her that we could
get about 10 or so pages done for her over the weekend. But at the time I didn't think
that was something she wanted to hear but I didn't get even get a chance to say it.

I couldn't have asked Ron (boss) anything since he left at 2. I think the only one that
stayed around any length of time was Collin. But right now I can't remember when he left.
People were leaving between 1 and 4 that afternoon. By the time the techer came I'm sure
I was the only one left. That won't help me now. It's not major, and I'm sure that he
would have liked it to have turned out differntly, me too, but for all I know She stayed
for over 4 hour yesterday upstairs and did them herself. At least four hours.

I haven't used that software all semester, so I'm a little fussy on how long it would
really take to scan 30 pages (single sided) But I know it would have taken longer then
the 2 hours I could given to the project.

Well I can't let myself feel too bad about it. I have another project to get done, and
that has brought up it's own problems that I have to work out, or she will miss her dead
line also.

Like I said my day seemed fine. Stayed in bed a bit, hung out with Nika until we went for
a walk into town. Came home had a drink, gave her a bath and got ready for work. My
sister called at 3:59 which is where part of the day started to go wrong. She was suppose
to be walking in the door so I could leave. She wasn't walking in the door. Time flew for
her, so I had to take Nika over to friends house two "blocks" away, and got her something
to eat. I called work to let the other girl know, since she had called earlyer to let me
know that she would be leaving at 4 today. Lucky me I got a bus quickly, and I walked on
to campus when she was walking out. But I had to go help a teacher right away since he
came looking for my help. I left his office after 4:30, so I was going to spend the money
on a juice since I was tired and hot and I thought I deserved it. He ended up buying me
lunch/dinner. Great. I got down here. No problems, I was even able to burn a cd for a
student in the burner that didn't on a cd yesterday. I was good. Ate lunch. Spilled a
little on shirt. Curry. Then I read the e-mail. I didn't feel as bad as I feel now when I
first read it.

Right now, I just want to write my e-mail to you, see if I understand what is going on
with the VNC and this computer, and do two projects. Finishing one and getting very far
in the other one.

Other than that, I've neglected to write my blog for over a week. Ya. This may be the
longest I've going without blogging. At one point I was busy, at another tired and didn't
want to. At another point my sister was using the computer. Another time I didn't want to
again even thought I knew I should.

Mostly I've just been looking forward to going on vactaion. I don't know if I've ever
looked forward to a vaction before. And it not like I'm currenly being run ragged either.
I might be even thinking of changing jobs if I could.

I thought that you might be getting tried of tell me what hurt that week. I thought that
was why you didn't write me so much.

Thursday felt odd for me. It felt like it was saturday. I showed up and everyone was
gone. Rick called 30 mins or so after I got there to see that I was there, since they all
left. I had fun, as much fun as I could, did some work, and got the project that I'm
going to have to leave you for soon.

I don't get space tv here, so I don't see all that you do. I haven't seen Capt. Janeway
for years now. I did catch an ep of Enterprise a few weeks ago by accdent on CityTv. As
for Next Gen and DS9 I see them every day on SpikeTv. Well, every week day. Two eps of
DS9 followed by 3 eps of Next Gen.

Have you see FireFly yet? I think only SciFi Channel has that one. I don't know what is
comeing on this fall. I haven't seen or heard of the line up. I've been watching
StarGate, SG Atlantis, Battlestar and watching anime on the computer. :)

Let me know how the doc thing goes. Oh, can you send me your address again. I just want
to make sure I have it.

*kiss*
Love Jhoy.

PS... why 7-4=3 ???

--- maysryan@execulink.com wrote:

> Hi Jhoy
> How are you doing today? Ever have trouble figuring out what to put in the
> subject line:) I'm doing ok. I'm tired of compaining so I'll just say I'm
> staying close to home and taking lots of pills. Maybe things will change
> when I go to the Dr. on Thursday.
> Do any of the new shows starting in the fall look interesting to you?
> There are two on CBS on Fridays but I can't think what they are called
> ofcourse. It seems strange with no Start Trek to look forward to. Trekies
> can catch all of them just about everyday if they want, mostly on Space
> Channel. Enterprise starts at 10 weeknights soon.
> This is turning out to be one of the hottest summers since they have
> started keeping records. July was the second hotest ever and August has
> been about the same. We haven't had much rain at all either.
> I'm still working on my pictures almost every day. I'm sending one here
> that isn't one of my favorites but turned out a little "strange" :)I was
> working on drop shaddows and positioned this one without looking to
> closely at a it. When I went back to it, the drop shaddow now looks like a
> hand holding an erect penis!!
> I'll go for now. Take care. Love ya.
>
> Larry
>
>
> ----------------------------
> Powered by Execulink Webmail
> http://www.execulink.com/

=======================

http://jhoye.blogspot.com

- There I share my life.
- There I have links to what use to be my life.
- There you can find out what I might want out of life.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment