August 02, 2005

Monday the 1st, August 2004

My sister made me make oatmeal for breakfast.

I wanted for once to sleep late, but it wasn't going to happen. It's 12:23am (tuesday morning) and I'm still awake. I have yet to sneak a nap. I've been out twice with Nika. Once to play football with her, and next to go to the store on a holiday after my sister got back from work.

She had to do extra because it was a holiday and the other people were off. They didn't go by on the weekend, because it was the weekend and then they still don't show up today because it's a holiday, and tomorrow is a holiday also, so don't expect to see them there tomorrow either. For Crying Out Loud! What kind of care is that?!?! My sister couldn't touch anyone when she got home. She called me with the cell phone the lady gave her last week to tell me to clear the washing machine so when she got home her stuff could go right in. And they did, and she went right into the shower.

In the mean time before she come home I was left to entertain Nika. For the most part, she laid on the bed next to me and kicked my shoulder. It wasn't so bad. We danced to a few songs, we got dressed, she took a shower, (she can do that, now that we have a hose attachement with the water heater.) then we went to the pasture to play foot ball. Normaly I say no, but I wouldn't gain anything by staying home and it wouldn't be fair to Nika, and no was out there to see me make a fool of myself so I said we would go, and we did. Nika stopped far sooner than I thought she would. She fell, and when she felt better she wanted to go home. I didn't ask her if she wanted to. I asked her if she wanted to play some more incase you think I'm letting her wimp-out.

She wanted to go home by herself while I stayed here and played. I told her no way, and twice she came up with something in her head to get around it, then she said that she needed me to open the gate. So I got to walk behind her. Since she wanted to walk home alone, I gave he keys and I was like 40 or so paces behind her. As she got to the road I told her to check both ways. She stood by the cross walk, looked both ways, and stayed there since cars were coming. The cars stopped and she walked her self across. They must have thought something until they saw me standing on the other side watching her. One guy smiled at me. I walked along my side of the street until she turned down our street and waited outside the gate for me. I walked down and opened it up for, and she found the key for the door all by herself, and opened the door. I didn't show her. She said that Jhodie did. Good for her.

We thought that one of her new teeth were coming up even thought it was replacing the only one that has come out so far. So we danice to the chipmunks "All I want for christmas" song. Then she remembered the Shrek christmas song, so we played that afterwards. Then I thought that she was going to go down for a nap when I play the first ep of "Honey and Clover". I haven't been able to get any others yet, but I like it. Nika likes the start of the first one. They have dancing and moving food at the start.

My sister said that I could have have the wig since I have more of a reasion. An office job. :) So I won't shock this guy that looked at me every time I walked by last night. If I didn't know better, he "phyically" likes me more now. That would be slightly sad, it's nothing that I don't already know. I almost flerted last night I would have tired more if I was stuck helping the girl. Mostly we both decieded what to use, and I made it. In the end we did about 15 or so, and two got damaged when they were being saved. I think I just too much open. The computer isn't that new.

What was I saying??.. Well my sister came back, had her shower, put her cloths to wash, and Nika and I watched a few eps from "You're Under Arrest". My sister was there for one of them, then they told me to go take a shower. I did, and washed my hair. Maybe my sister will get around to gressing it for me this time.

Then in another attempt to tire out Nika, we were sent a few blocks to get some stuff, and a corn curls for Nika. My sister was sure that the store was open even thought most of the island had shut down. Well she was wrong. The store was closed. We ended up going to a smaller store just down the street from that store. It was the store of the mother of a lady that use to be my teacher back when I went to S.D.A. School. In fact she was there. We said, hi, and I did some small talk before I asked her for the stuff I was sent to get. One of the items is in question by my sister, and another she didn't have. I got a candy bar that I didn't remember until just now when I sister found it in the bag. I don't nomrmally eat candy bars, but I felt like buying it. It's too sweet for me to eat. I had to wash my mouth out with water after two bites.

Well the desktop is up and going, but I'm going to turn on the laptop in a few mins to watch a few more eps of "You're Under Arrest" before I go to sleep. I can't really stay up late since Jhodie now knows what she is dealing with and has to go in early to work.

We didn't watch that much tv, so the night just slid by. We watch PBS for two hours, jumped around, watched the end of SG1 Re-run back when they didn't have Daniel.

Ok.. I have go now. My sister wants to use the net. Oh, for anyone from my wallpaper group. I have the set for this month, and I'll try and post them tomorrow.

See ya.

PS... spell checking and such tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment