August 05, 2005

I think I missed like Two days... right??

her own bed unlike the night before when she was in my bed and I woke up every 3 hours or something like that. I had to move her back unto her side of the bed, to cover her up with a blanket and to use the bathroom.

Anyway, I wasn't planning on staying up late tonight. I had my early shift today. I passed up watching the re-runs from Saturday that I missed of my anime line up on Adult Swim. I was only going to watch two eps of "You're Under Arrest" instead and go to sleep, and be at work on time to start the form things.

I woke up today (Friday) feeling drugged, but I got out of bed, got breakfast, and took a quick shower, but I lost some time somewhere and left about 17 past. At the top of the hour Jhodie called Ron and told him that I was running late with out me asking her. That was nice. Unforeseen, but nice.

I'm going to have to finish this later. It's 5 till 7. Closing time. I want to walk out of here on time, which is like 5 past. Oh... It will be after SG1 and Atlantis and BattleStar. :)

Back... a little late I know.

Time... 11:09pm Saturday night.

Now it's more like 31 past. .. but I can't stay. I'm tried. Maybe tomorrow. I don't have to be at work until 4pm. I'll try and get some more written up then.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment