August 23, 2005

Re: 7-4=3

Hi ya, *kiss*

We had a nice black out tonight. Lasted for over 3hours. Just as we steped out of the
house to go walking, the lights came back on. Just like I said 20 mins or so before.

It's 1:17am now and everyone is asleep but me.

I had a check from a side job to cash today, but the bank it was issued from wouldn't
cash it because the 5 looked a little funny. Well, not outright not chash it. They wanted
the person who wrote it up to put their name next to the "mistake". But how would they
know that it was just me doing it?? That occured to me just now. Anyway, all our plans
for the day, never mind the week were shot because of it. The person I got the check from
left the island Friday day. She won't be back for 2 weeks. Then after walking over to my
back and taking off $20 from a $60 balance, and starting to walk away it occured to me to
cash it at my bank, or at least try. Well before I got in line, my sister thought it was
a long line, I asked the inquries desk about cashing the check. If I had the money in my
account they can give me that while the check cleared. But if I didn't have that much
money in my account I will just have to deposit it to my account and wait for it to
clear, in 3 days. Fine. It would be alot sooner than sending and e-mail to the lady and
having her send me a new one by snail mail. The three days start from tomorrow. So my
week off was mostly shot.

Then my sister pointed out that she still had the lights money still on her, so we could
use that to at least do part of around the island tour, and we just take the money out of
the check once it get's cleared. Oh, the teller at my bank just took it, no problems.

So taking my tv in to be fixed has been really delayed, along with our trip to Nevis. It
was suppose to be Wednesday, but now it has been pushed back to Friday, and then is when
we will be getting the last things for Nika's birthday party. I keep forgeting to print
up the invites for it.

Just watched something intresting. TimeCop II. I didn't even know that they did another
one. Ofcourse it's not up to par with the first one with VanDam's movie, I think. I
haven't seen that movie in a while. Anyway, I liked it after everything started to go
"wrong". :) It's just slightly a B movie. Here is what other people had to say about the
movie.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000AMU79/102-0001351-2732936?v=glance
Here is another link that might tell you abit more of the movie.
http://www.kungfucinema.com/reviews/timecop2.htm

Let's see, what else do I have to say? Oh, I found out from AM that there is a zoo in
town. Well not the big kinda zoo that you would think about when you think the word zoo,
but they have animals. I'm going to take Nika tomorrow when Jhodie is off working. I just
have to remember to get the money from Jhodie before she leaves for work, or we can't go
anywhere. I have $2 in quarters on me.

I didn't get to call AM and tell her about our change in plans to go to Nevis yet. I had
asked her earlyer when we were going to town if she wanted to come to Nevis with us. She
I was suppose to call her and let her know about the tv and the Nevis trip.

Ok, I think that's it. It's almost 2:30am and I have to get my sleep to get up with Nika
tomorrow, but I want to watch at least one ep of Anime before I go to sleep. Last night I
was so tired I fell asleep while trying to watch and ep. Or was that the night before???

On a parting note we had pasta bake tonight. We got the eggplants today in town. We were
on our way to the farmer's market to get some after we saw that the super market didn't
have any, but we didn't get the far to get some. A lady on the side of the street was
selling some so my sister got them from her. She made the sauce from scrach. It's a
1960's recipe for itailan pizza or tomato sauce. Then their's the riatoni pasta to boil,
and the browning of the chicken to turn it up all and cover in cheese to bake. Not bad
ha? :)

After that was when we went out for walk. It was a nice little walk. I have to get some
informaion on the new building going up on the other side of the school and pasture.

Ok... leaving now.

Take care.
Love Jhoy.

===============================================

You have just receaved a copy of and e-mail sent to a very dear friend of mine.

Feel the privilege. :) ...I'll spell check later. Note the time. :) See ya.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dave.

    Thanks. :)

    Sure, bug me all you want about stuff. I'm not going anywhere soon. :)

    Good luck.

    Jhoy.

    ReplyDelete