August 17, 2005

Tuesday the 16th of August 2005

Hi Everyone.

I was trapped in my room for most of the time I was back. Granted half of it was my fault.

We went shopping and we got an unexpected guest. Lynn just sent her son over to go fishing with Jhodie without telling Jhodie. So he walked around town with us while shopped. He complained about wall the walking.

We payed on the phone even though we didn't a bill yet, so it was credited to out account. We didn't have time to pay lights. That will wait until another day this week, if not next week. Then we went to IGA. The expensive place, and it lived up to that when we went to check out. About 12 things, and we were 5 cents under $100. I will have to confirm that later since my sister is now asleep.

We then walked across the parting lot to an eatery and waited for my back to feel better. I had a good walking pace today, but my back paid for it. I wasn't really tired until the pain went on for a while.

Oh, before we got food type stuff we were over in the home center and got a hoe, and the insides of a closet with a rod, and looked for a door stop that gets attached to the door for my room and the front door. I get one for my door because the wind keeps slaming it shut.

We walked all the way into town and up to IGA, that was 2k I'm sure, now on our way back our uncle finds us and gives us a ride home. Which my back appreceated, and saves me from waiting in town for Jhodie to come go home and drop off the stuff with the kind and come back with Nika. I got to lay down on the bed for a like 30 mins to help it out, then we went and got Nika from day school. When we got there she was just waking up from nap time.

We caught a good bus that took us all the way the baker on a parrell street. When we got out it was raining a bit, and I found out this place that I was going to try closed down. I don't go into town that much. After the bakery we went to C&C and picked very few things there. Mostly meat, my can of mixed fruit, and something else. Then we headed over to Ram's. Jhodie saw some munch'ems and went to get them to see in the discount cart over had shreaded wheat cerial on sale. She just spent $14 on a box of shreaded wheat in IGA because it was redused down from the $19 or so dollars that it normally costs. The discounted one at Ram's was $3-$4. So she just closed her eyes and just tossed 3 into the cart and walked away. *grin*

Our list was short this time around. So when we came to check out we were $5 or so under $250. Neat.

We got someone to push our stuff over to the taxi stand and Jhodie when to get some more money, get come Q-tips, and get money for other stuff. We got home in good form just to find out that I didn't have any keys. I left the house emipty handed. I asked before I left I asked her if there was anything I needed to bring. So we stood, outside, on the small porch with the grocies during the rain waiting for her to come home. After a while it occured to me that she may have gone to Best Buy to get the last of the shopping done. Before that we thought Nika could get though the window and open the door for us, but by the time she said that she would do it, we realized that she was too big. Now my back is starting to hurt again.

When she showed up it took her a few seconds to realized that were were locked out. I went for the shower instead of my bed to strighten out my back. I was sweety. It rained, but it didn't lower the temp that much, and I wore the wig today. My hair was a mess.

After a while I was in and out of it. I fell asleep and then I couldn't leave my room because I didn't want to put on more then the shirt I was wearing because of how hot it was, but Jhodie's friend was out there. Jhodie went looking for the drill so she could put up her stuff, and then Lynn's kid desided to stay over at his other cousin's house. Which was fine by me.

Later, Jhodie told me that she broke the mayo when she lifted it up. I just dropped from her. Tonight when I was looking for a comb so she could comb my hair before she went to sleep, I dropped and broke one of my perfume bottles next to my foot. I just stood there for a while. I hate cleaning up glass. I don't that I will own glass glasses when I get my own place. I feel that they are just waiting to be broken.

Well my hair is doen, I've watched 3 hours of You're Under Arrest, and I have 3 eps left until it's over.

Last night I had and odd dream that I woke up from felling very disapointed. I dreamed that G came back, and I remembered touching his waist and hold his hand. The whole dream was wacky, but I did what you are suppose to do when you dream. Believe it. Because of that my sister thought that I was mad at being woken up at 9 to get ready for shopping at 10:30.

We walked past the gym that I wanted to join, but it's not finished yet. They sure are taking their time.

Now I have to go look for what I want to wear to work and wash it. I didn't get to go to work today to help the lady with the project because of my back and having to wash my hair, but I will be meeting up with her tomorrow. I may have to come in early the next day to get her stuff done on time.

I'm thinking of wearing brown for my last three days on the job for a while. My vacation starts at the end of my Friday shift.

As much as I've been avoiding them, I will have to start my studies this semester coming. We will start upgrading to MSOffice 2003. I cover office 2000 now, but I'm going to need help with leaning about 2003, and I should get certified in office while I'm at it.

Ok... I have to go now. It's now 1am and I have to find and wash clothes, and maybe watch the last three eps of the show. I'm going to see if there is a sesaion 3, but I don't remember seeing it when I searched the last time around.

I'll spell check and such tomorrow when I'm waiting for the lady to make time to see me.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment