August 15, 2005

Just a side note.

For those of you who want to have a look at my Calvin and Hobbes' gallery, click on the link above the picture then when you get to the funny page click on any one of the two links that read "View Calvin and Hobbes's Gallery".

Now from there it's all smooth. :)

Something else to say.

I got home to find that I received two comments. I was a bit on the surprised, and thought that I might be in trouble. Like someone from work who was above me didn't like what I was writing. But instead it was from two "people" who bookmarked me and wanted me to know. I question if it's people or a bot lying to me so I could check out their site.

I've commented on other blog pages, and I've left a link to my site. But that is because there was a field for it. I don't think I've ever said "Hi, love your site. Will you please look at mine. LINK"... considering our sites my have nothing in common.

But if it's true, and it's not just bots. Thanks for coming, and bookmarking my site, and feel free to nag me about taking too long to blog and my spelling. :)

I came home to my sister saying that I get to sleep in as much as I want tomorrow. She is going fishing, and Nika is going to day care for the week. :) Cool .:) We got shopping on Tuesday. We aren't in any rush to get anything other than Q-Tips. :)

Ok.. since I'm here.....

Like I said Jhodie had to call the EMS to come pick up the lady. She just didn't expect to fight with them first. They first told her that it wasn't and emergency. She told them that she was shaking, had a fever, and she wasn't answering Jhodie when she talked to her. They said that it wasn't and emergency and they weren't going to come for her.

They told her to give her a cold bath and to elevate her feet. She called Agnes and she called people somewhere after she called the EMS and they also told her no. They then came and got her, and Jhodie had to go with her. Jhodie thinks that she might have been like that for hours before she showed up. After a week back when Jhodie took some days off to clean our house, she found out from Agnes that the other attendants took their vacation or/sick days and they didn't send replacements. She felt bad for not going every day and now she knew that she couldn't count on the "home attendants" to look after the lady.

At this point she thinks that this is it. She isn't going to be coming out of the hospital.

What else did I have to say??...

Well the teacher came and got his cam and the cd with the two movies on it. They didn't come out that great. Well the second one wasn't that great. We think it was the lighting. The first one came out ok. I was more disappointed than he was with the quality. I was just making fuss in my head with the person who did the second session of You're Under Arrest. Which I'm currently looking at. But then, if I had the system that I have now and I was asked, I would have turned them down know what kind of quality I got out of this set up. I need a p4 system with 512 DDRam. BTW if you happen to be upgrading from a p3 1gig system with 2something or more SDram I'll be happy to take it off your hands. Just send it to me care of Ross University. :) Thanks.

Nearing the ending of my day at work, I was feeling good. I played two or so levels of one of my games. Then I was told about something so late, that I left the LRC late tonight. I had posted and update exam list for the LRC on the doors, but I didn't and forgot to post it on the site. So I had to do it before I left because there was going to be two tomorrow, and I had to post it on the site for all those who wanted to know when it was going to finish so they could get in and use a computer.

I can't really go to bed right now. Kinda want to... but I can't. Nika is in there playing the Harry Potter audio book. She is having a hard time going to bed.

Oh... forgot something from earlier. I was slid a $10 for my effort with the digitizing, but he made it sound like it was for delaying my lunch/dinner the day before when I teaching him stuff. I just had fries that day and they were a bit cold by the time I got to them. With the $10 I got Tishon to get me a chicken burger. That took all but a buck from me. Which I left by the mouse by the way. I didn't remember that until I was running up the side of the hill to the bus that the school got to take us home. It's only for people working the midnight shift.

I think that's it.

Off to spell check.

No comments:

Post a Comment