August 14, 2005

I'm Not Even Going To Pretend.

My memory is what is has been for the last 10 years or so of my life. Fragmented.

I'm not even going to pretend that I remember what happened for most of Friday. Oh.. wait... I'm getting an image.

...I got to work about 15 past 11. E didn't work. I guess she was out sick. The day before I cleaned out all the spy and adware she had one here. Thursday I also got the VNC thing to work on XP. I had to open a port. Ok...Friday, or Thursday I installed MS' AntiSpyware software. I'm impressed. It's a lot better than I thought it would be. Oh...Thursday I did a digitizing of something for a teacher from his camera, in the end it was like I gave a small class on how to use MS Movie Maker. I also got to eat fies for that day. Now back to Friday. Another teacher showed up. She wanted help with something. Ron had sent and e-mail to me about it yesterday, but she showed up the next day... I'm sure. Anyway, when she showed up I think I was the only one there, or I thought that I was only one there.... I think you that one. I wrote about in the last blog. .... Well to add to that, today I got and e-mail from my boss saying not to worry about it. First he starts to crush me, then he pats me on my back and tells me not to be sad about it. Odd. Very odd.

Well on Saturday I took Nika for a late walk into town. I think I talked about that too, but I don't think that I said anything about looking for a new wig in town. *hanging my head* This country has no capital. The kinda cheep stuff you don't think twice about in NY and most of the U.S. can't be afforded here. Anyway, I went to three places that had wigs. That last place I shouldn't have gone. It was so sad and disappointing. But I was hopping to find something good in an unexpected place. Anyway, I didn't see the one or the kind I was looking for. But I did kinda take a shine to a short one. And I mean short. It's a flip higher than Tapal's from Enterprise.(I'm sure I spelled her name wrong.)

Well we got back in good time, we got a drink, and I even had time to give her a bath before my sister came back from where ever she was. She left that morning to go to the last ( should be the last ) 7th semester sale. As far as I was concerned she should have been back by the time we left. She had no really money this time around. Well I got a call from her at 4pm tell me that she crawled out of the pool and in no time at all it was 4. I think I did talk about that one .... so you know about taking Nika to B's and such. ...

What else did I say in that last blog???

Ok.. let's continue with today.

I need sleep. Didn't fall asleep until after 3 I think. I think Nika walked over into my room around 2am and Jhodie came and got her... I think. Anyway, Ohh... I did forget something....

Back track to last night...

I said something about projects. Well I got the one done, and I got far with the other one. I'm just having some issues with Excel. After so many letters it won't let you see the rest of the text that is the cell. Then there is the extra space that it places at the end of text in some cells. Then there was the hiccup where parts of some information wasn't exported over the excel sheet, for which I had to go back and run access to copy over that column of information a cell at a time. I'm just happy that there wasn't text for each of the 310 cells.

I just tackled the part where it wasn't wrapping the text after a certain point. It turns out that there is a limit that excel will show in cell. So I had to break up the text by head and spread it across rows.

Ok.... back to this morning. Well it's Sunday, so Jhodie told me when she was leaving for work, and I tired to talk Nika into letting me sleep a bit longer. I got 30 or so mins out of her. Then she wanted to play Frisbee.

Yesterday when her godmother and Jhodie picked her up, they went to IGA, and she got to pick out a Frisbee, and she wanted me to play with her. I didn't want to get out of bed to use the bathroom. So from 10am until 1 or so we played in my room, and I got up to get us a snack. Then I just fell asleep. Tomorrow or Tuesday I'll take her out on the pasture and play real Frisbee with her. Anyway, I got up a little after Jhodie called to ask if I feed her yet. I told her that she didn't ask for anything. I got up, Nika work up at the same time, turned back on the tv and I was the bathroom when Jhodie came home. I got a sandwich and got ready for work. I need to wash my clothes. With that said. I was just about ready to leave when my sister called me to the living room. And there she was holding the arm of the kids that comes by begging for food, every day, and a number of times a day. She found him in the back yard doing something. She just told me to watch him while she got dressed to take him to his house and talk to someone about him. I waited as long as I could before leaving Nika in the house alone. He only lived a street over, so she wasn't going to be gone long and Nika won't do anything.

Well as I got to the top of my street, someone beeped me. It's the teacher that I gave the Movie maker lesion too as I was digitizing this tape. He gave me a ride to school, since he was on his way into school to get his camera that was on my desk.

...

Going for a bit... I promise I'll finish this later tonight.

Wait, I missed one important thing. The sick lady that Jhodie was helping to take care of is in the hospital. She (Jhodie) called the hospital herself on Wednesday when she went in to work. ... I'll tell you more about that when I get back. That is of course more to this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment