August 06, 2007

Addicted to Curry.

This was something that I thought that I was going to be posting today, to kinda make up for posting a blog that hadn't been looked over before posting.

But the link I found to most of the known scans for this manga isn't anywhere near as good as I expected.

So it seems that you will have to wait until I get my hard drive encased and plugged up to the computer. Which I'm sorry to say, will not be until I get a job.

Well, I have one other thing to pass on.

I can cook it seems. After not really being allowed to cook while in St. Kitts, I was asked, more like told that I would be cooking. At least I got someone to season the fish for me. Not that, that kept me from touching it.

I made a frying batter for the fish, and I half made it up, and it worked. *happy*
I made curry rice and I half made that up as I went too, and it came out really good. *smile*

Mommy liked it, and I really liked it. It come out darn well. Jhodie took Nika down by the children museum to go to the park down there. Phillys forgot to ask Jhodie back for her train pass so they took the train down there. It seems that the museum has it's first hour free to enter on Saturday and Sunday. That would be 11 till 12.

Well, they should be back soon, and she can tell me how good it all turned out. Phillys is already here and making noise. I don't expect her to tell me if it's good or not. Last night she ate gravy with a sugar ice cream cone. *raise eyebrow*

Ok... she wants to use the computer now. Well the laptop. I only have it because I was using to look up recipes, that I kinda used. :)

Ok... I haven't forgotten the pics to be added to the last blog. I just need to get back to the other computer that have the pics.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment