August 12, 2007

My Pic

Well, I asked two of my friends for a pic of themselves. One, just because I hadn't seem him in a while and didn't find the one of him that I took so many years ago, and the other because I have him in "My Five"  but I couldn't find the pic I had of him also to put on my phone.

Today I was out with Nika at the park and Nika took a pic of my with my cell phone. Speaking of which, I can't make any phone calls for a while, but at least I got a cam out of the deal.

Anyway, the pic came out rather well. So I'm sharing.


=======================

http://jhoye.blogspot.com


- There I share my life.

- There I have links to what use to be my life.

- There you can find out what I might want out of life.


Got a little couch potato?
Check out fun summer activities for kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment