August 30, 2007

What I Found - Bones and Calcium

Hello.

I know. You are due a blog or two. But before I get to them, I have something I think I should share.

Now, the other night I was thinking that I should find out what foods are a good source of calcium since I can't really eat any cow milk or byproduct.

So first I found this place http://hgic.clemson.edu/factsheets/hgic4018.htm and at the very end it tells me what I'm looking for and gives me a nice little table.

I look at that, and it seems like I'm already eating what I should, but I'm going to check out another link or two. Then I came across this one. http://www.thehealthierlife.co.uk/article/3097/calcium-rich-foods.html That just left me scratching my head.

Now I'm a little worried for Nika. I read some of the links at the bottom of the page, and I find this thing to read.

Bone health: The Ancient Chinese Remedy That Helps Build Bone Density And Speed Up The Healing Time Of Fractures

Ok, what do they have I wonder. Osteoking. This is new. I wonder if I could get it in China Town, and how much would it cost? I did a search for it, and I found a rather nice site that sells it. osteoking.com

I'm still going to see if I can buy this in town some where once I have money to pay for it.

If you know anything about any of this stuff, feel free to leave a comment.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment