August 12, 2007

Charma

That is this game.



I just finished it.

One of the few, if not the only game that I have completed ever. I even put in a review of this game over at www.reflexive.com.

The only thing, not that I'm complaining, about the game is that I actually finished it in about 4 sitting and lost only 2 lives I think. *grin*

Now, on to more "important" news.

Yesterday I didn't make it to the library or to the clinic. One, my sister had to go somewhere, and we couldn't leave Nika in the apartment alone. And while mommy and I were out doing the wash, it came time for me. I even "ran" back to the apartment to try and leave to get there in time. I realize once I got home that all my clothes were with mom. Great. So I called up the clinic and got a new date. I got it postponed for a week. Same day, same time. Because my doctor is only there on Thursday and Friday. My luck.

Next, did I mention that it was raining? Yep, and it was cold. Granted I'm nothing more than an island girl at this time, but it was really cold yesterday, and I was doing a really good job of getting wet. Then I had to help my mom carry some heavy bags to the subway. She is on vacation. She will be in Philly until Wednesday I think. If you were anywhere near the city, yesterday, I'm sure you heard the news, if you were in it. The floodings, the stranded subway riders and so on.

Today we had stuff to do, and Jhodie and Phillys decided to change them for us. So Nika and I didn't go 0ut because our plans got cut down then cut out, and then we didn't want to go out late in the afternoon because it has been cold in the house all day and we thought that outside was also cold. By the time we really thought of leaving this place, it was already dark out, and I'm not taking a 6 year old out walking in Brooklyn at 10 at night.

We watched The Little Mermaid II. I haven't seen it before I think. I knew parts of it, but the rest of it seemed new to me. Nika liked it, and I saw why it went to dvd.

At least Jhodie and Phillys feed us before leaving. They got take out from Popeye's and Wendy's.

Well now I'm off to find some nice web site for Nika.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment