August 03, 2007

Cleaning

Hi ya.

I've been a bit quite lately, but I'm still writing. I just haven't finished the other one for the week yet.

I wasn't feeling too good two days ago or so, and today I just stayed home. I did a little bit of cleaning while I watched a few things. I cleaned the room up really well. I even cleaned out the vacuum cleaner. I saw the last ep of Heroes, and I watched two movies. I liked the first one better then the second one. It wasn't a movie very high on my list of ones to watch anyway. The first one was Ghost Rider. Ya, I'm the last person to watch it. It liked it. And ofcourse, there are people out there that think I'm just off my rocker to say this. But I have a defense. I don't know anything about Ghost Rider to start with. So there was no where for it to go wrong for me.

I have one more movie to watch. It's Bridge To Terabithia. I'm putting off watching that one until Nika is with me.

Yesterday I got a phone. This one.
(razr 3vr)


But it's reddish pink. Jhodie is suppose to get a new number to go with the hand-me-down one that she got from Tito. This was all done after he got married. They had a civil service. I didn't get to go, because he didn't tell us what time it was going to happen, and Jhodie barely made it out with him, and it turns out that he didn't even really know when he was suppose to get married. He bought the marriage license yesterday, and the service can not be proformed any less then 24 hours after the license is bought. She he had to wait until the same hour that he got it yesterday. Which had them waiting for almost two hours. I've learned of a way to remember my new sister in law's name. I think it's the only real name in a song that RuPaul sung. Shanta ? I haven't a clue how it's spelled.

I also have that fav five thing going with my phone. I put the wrong number in for Tanzi, and when I tried to change it, it said that I can't until the start of next month. So make sure that who ever you put in your five has at least a month long reason to be there.

I was going to post a pic of my nice clean room, but the cam on my phone can't get the whole room in one shot, and it doesn't look that good for some reason. Either which way, my mom was happy with the clean job.

Speaking of my mom, she called me up to pick up some shopping from her around 1pm I think. She wanted to do more shopping in Manhattan or something, so I quickly got dressed and went to get them from her at the subway. As I was about to walk out of the building, I looked down at my feet. Putting on sneakers would have taken more time than I wanted to spend, so I put on my flip flops and my feet were almost as white as crinkled up paper. I thought about going back, but I just left hopping that not to many people would be looking at my feet, and ofcourse I saw everyone else's.

It was a bunch of dried fruit and a few nuts. I guess she is going to do some baking this week. Last week mom didn't bake anything for the church. Too much stuff came back from the week before, and she just didn't feel like it I guess.

Then when she came back from that little trip 2 or so hours later, she went over to the supper market to pick up a few things. Some bananas, and some bread. I asked for the bread, and some cereal, and there was something else. Oh, oil. She called from the store to see if we had any. Just about a cup was left.

Now she is cooking dinner, and I really wanted to get a post out today, so now I can mark that one off my list. I'm going to see if I can get some tv in before mom starts talking about how it's Sabbath now.

See ya.



No comments:

Post a Comment