August 27, 2007

Today Was Just About A Bust.

Let's see.

We were suppose to go to The Children's Museum, then meet Phillys to go and get Japanese Noodles, then Jhodie and Phillys were suppose to go off and shop and I could have stayed if I wanted to, or go home and maybe take Nika with me.

Only the first part happened the way it was suppose to mostly.

Firstly, we got there on time even though I would have rather stayed in bed, but I got up, ate something. Slowly. Got dressed, and we all got out of the house like 12 after 11am. Jhodie then power walked us to the station. We had time in my head, but she wanted to get there just a bit faster.

We were going to do some kind of share thing with Phillys' metro pass, but while Jhodie is shouting at me and Nika to get her card, to get her bag, to get her purse, Phillys talks to her, and now she's calm and we are still reeling from the shout attack we just went though.

The museum was ok. I didn't remember that much of it, but after a while I more or less remembered the place, but nothing really hit me with great fondness or heavy nostalgia. Maybe if I wasn't tried I would have felt a bit more happy about being there. And I'm sure that being this old didn't help me since the place is made for 5 year olds.

We went to all the rooms, and outside and petted some snakes, and we had another 30 mins to kill. Some how we did that, and Nika made a wind thing. I forgot the real name. She liked it. Then as I was starting to push them out the door to go meet Phillys so I could get some noodles, she called.

This is when things changed. It wasn't after her bible study thing. It was to start at 2, not finish like we believed. Next, she wanted us to come there for it. Ha? So just for spite it seemed, we hung out for another 20 mins, then slowly walked to the subway, with a slight stray over to a Riteaid to look around. I almost walked out with some kettle corn popcorn for 99cents. The only reason I left it is because of the popcorn going up into my teeth. I love popcorn, but I think I'll wait until I've had some dental work done before I have some again. I think that I might swing by there and drop off my resume. It looks like they could use some help.

Anyway, we took the train up the other museum, and Jhodie stays there with her and her friend, and I took Nika over to the water display. After a while by back was starting to hurt so I moved over to the side that gave my back some support and I fell asleep. I was tried and I thought I could catch a nap for the 15 or so mins until we left. Every time the sun came out it burned me wake. I then checked my watch/phone at 4:30. Why are we still here? I walked over and asked when was this hour bible study thing going to finish. Oh it's not for an hour Phillys stays. NOW she tells me?!?!? That's it. I'm going home. I'm starving, sleepy, and sun isn't kind to me since I was sitting in it. Nika took some left over fishes that Jhodie had and stayed. I walked home with about 5lbs of posters that Jhodie picked up at the children's museum along with two very heavy newspapers.

I took my dear time and walked home. I walked pass my old school and thought about how to get in come September so I can get a transcript or at least find out how to get them to send it to a college once I've picked one that fits what I'm currently looking for.

Then I walked down the shaded side of the street on Carroll all the down and over the bridge until I got home.

A few days ago my mom asked if I had any water boils on the side of my foot. I was very happy to say that I hadn't had any in a while, an now as I was walking home I felt the four at the back of my foot hurting with every step. I had to jinks myself again didn't I? Speaking of jinks. The other night when I had to cook. It didn't go so well for me. Other then the chicken, they liked everything else.I thought that all chicken browned when baked. I never really had lean chicken breast to work with before. Either way. I had to get salt shock. The mash potato mix that I used was way too salty for me, then once I've had that, everything else just added more and more salt to my system even if they were fine. So I was a mess for the rest of the night and was complaining about the lights and sucking down water until I went to bed. I had a headache like I was coming off a hang over.

When I got home I almost wished that I had stayed with Jhodie them. My mom went back to giving me the third degree about God and what I believe and do I think that I wake up all on my own? She asked me if I thought I was invincible? Ha! Me? The girl who just about only believes that she will die. I just answered that by saying something about how could I be invincible when I'm crying about my back? Then she asks if I pray for it to get better? Now I can be a bit more harsh about what I would have liked to have said, but I said that I just waited for it to go away. Which is the truth. Then I walked out the room.

I cleaned up the kitchen, washed a few dishes, and put a few of them up. I didn't put all of them up since I don''t see why I should pack them way when we are just going to take them down again in who knows how many mins. I also packed away some veggies and such that she had gotten. Jhodie told mommy that we eat lettuce and tomatoes, so she got us some along with stuff to make some seasoning.

Then I came in to use the computer. Phillys then called me at 6pm, an hour after I got home to ask me if I was still going with them to get noodles. No, I'm not getting dressed again.

I rather go out and stay out for as long as passable, then to go out, come home, go out again. Ofcourse this doesn't apply to coming home from work and then going out to somewhere. It can't be, or I won't have a life, and then I have school soon. So when time comes for me to be working, going to school and insisting that I needed to go out, I will be out alot.

Well they came home, rested for 5 mins or so. Used the bathroom, got some money, then they were off again. They asked me what I wanted with my noodles. I said chicken since it should be the cheapest.

I stayed on the computer and played two games before mom woke up. Before that I was ready to bed. I laid my head down and so wanted to go to sleep. I didn't because mommy said that she wanted me to help her clean up for when Ms. Brown came back tonight, and I was just waiting for her to get up and I didn't want her to wake me up to help her and be mad at me at the same time. I think.

She woke up with a start and asked me how I could let her sleep when she had to clean. I didn't answer. She was tired, I was tired. So we cleaned up and not to long later they came home. Good. I had eaten a sandwich when I came home, but that was like 4 or so hours ago. It was good, but it wasn't the same as some that she had gotten from Manhattan. I liked that one because it had abit of a peanut sauce with it I'm sure.

Mom got rice instead of noodles, just because Phillys didn't ask her if she wanted anything and just brought back a rice one just in case I think.

We then moved on to stripping the curtens out of the bathroom. She had asked the others to take them down, but it didn't happen. So I'm left to walk the rim of the bathtub taking down shower curtains. Then I pulled up the rugs from the bathroom. Then I packed clothes to be washed while my mom ran out to see if she could use the laundromat at 10:30 at night.She came back to say that the person wasn't there so she was going to hurry up and get her stuff in the machines. When she got back Brown showed up. The bed was also stripped and I heard that I was to make it.

After mommy left I made up the bed with the new sheet set that mom had put on the bed before she left. It's not bad. Dark green with green lines.

I then came on here and stared to blog. That was like 3 hours ago? It took that long because when Nika fell asleep, I had to put her in her own bed hoping my back wouldn't snap. Then when mommy came back after midnight we put up new shower curtains and the inner lining that she washed. I walked the rim again and put them up. Three of those cheap plastic loop things broke on me. My hands still smell like clorox. I had to soak the inner lining of the shower curtains before mom took them to the laundromat. Then to end it off we put down different pieces of carpet. Mom joked how it was a birthday present for Nika. Tomorrow is her birthday. She is now 7 years old.

Well now everyone is asleep but me, and I'm the one who has been yawning since 11am.

I guess that's it. oh. I do have one pic to share. It's of Nika before she left me to sleep in the sun. It's really of the jumping water behind of her. I just wanted her in it.

The other one is a pic that Nika took of the water.

Good Night.


=======================

http://jhoye.blogspot.com


- There I share my life.

- There I have links to what use to be my life.

- There you can find out what I might want out of life.


Building a website is a piece of cake.
Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

No comments:

Post a Comment