July 31, 2005

Closing Time

... and I spent the whole shift with the girl. The whole shift. I have 10 mins till closing and I'm cold. I get to play two songs before leaving.. I' think I'll play..

*Dashboard Confessional - Vindicated

The other one, I'm not sure yet.

Dr.S came by. He brought me a tape to digatize for him. Since he doesn't need it for these last 3 weeks of school, there's no real rush.

Norton started on this computer when I turned it on earlyer, but I don't if I unpaused it when I went to help her or not, but it's not here anymore. I'll set it up to go when I leave. The computer will restart at 6:30am.

Ok.. picked the next song....

*Soft Cell - Tainted Love. (my fav song)

Ok.. 5 till. I'm not leaving late today.. it takes too long to catch a bus to go home on Sunday nights, and I want to be home for 10:30. Justice League. Oh... my sister called me like 3 times to let me know that she was getting KFC. It's half my fault. She asked me to put the salt fish to soak before I left the house. I compleatly forgot. So that set back her cooking time.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment