March 15, 2006

Ello.

I was able to see two of my shows last night after all.

Amazing Race and Dirty Jobs, even if I didn't see all of it. I got to see the re-run of it that at 2am. I had to go to bed, so at 2:30 I called it quits. I tried to watch it on my former tv, but it is still doing a better job as a radio.

I did get to wash my hair in very good time. It was nice and dry by the time I went to bed.

I spent like an hour actually talking to a friend on line last night from my bedroom. Now only if I had table and a chair.

Today was ok. I left later then I would have liked considering I got up at 9:30 to have Jhodie grease and plat my hair. I didn't have to take a bath I took one last night before bed and I had what I was going to wear laid out. It seems that plating my hair takes longer then I would think.

I got to work to see just one person standing outside the Ital bus. I'm sure I spelled that wrong, but right now I can't think of another way that looks any better. So I walked over there and got a veggie wrap with chunks. I only got one since I didn't want to go into my shoes money and Jhodie wanted me to buy some eggs today.

I didn't have much breakfast today. A kid's size portion of oatmeal, then I had the wrap around 11:30 and I took my time eating it. It was too hot to eat all at once. For the next hour or so I was in the room by myself. Then E got up and left with out telling anyone (me) like always. A student had to come and ask me for a form for me to know that she wasn't out there. Then I left the door open so they knew they could come and ask me for help.

I went and go the eggs later then I planned to because M who came in at 2 said that she didn't see the egg guy when she got in and she mostly does when she gets in.

Funny thing. Before M showed up and I was in the LRC by myself, a teacher called down for a copy of a software that wasn't on his computer that he had on there before. I told him I had a copy of it and he could come and get it. He came, took it and bought it back like and hour later. Then 7 hours later I get an e-mail from my boss saying that I'm not suppose to give pirated software to teachers to install. He had gotten a letter from the teacher saying that I gave him a bad pirated copy of Adobe Acrobat 5, and that it didn't work. Now that I think about it. Would he have said anything if it did work??? Either which way, I was insulted. The teacher was the former director of the IT department and I would give him a pirated copy of software we own??????????

I told my boss that I didn't and that it was our copy, and that the teacher didn't tell me that it didn't work when he brought back the software. He will deal with it tomorrow. I think that the teacher is going to have his computer completely re-installed anyway. It was having issues with other software also.

I spent some time at my desk. For the first part of my shift I had a bit of updating to do with some files I got from the Library and the SGA. I then did some other stuff for abit, then I played a game that I hadn't in a long time. I hadn’t played it in so long that I forgot what the game was about until I started it. I was a bit surprised that I didn't loose any of the four boards that I played. Then I went outside to see why I couldn't VNC to the front desk computer considering I believed that I fixed this little problem. I'm starting to think that E is uninstalling it. I'm going to send her an e-mail telling her not to, and to get some paper towels. We have been out for over a week and she is suppose to restock. She is the one here during the open times for the store.

The place on campus where they keep some things is called the store. I guess it's short for storage.

Jhodie finished up her day of shopping early then came for the eggs at 5 something. Uncle Ray gave her a lift. I came home to see her making dinner. It turned out quite good. It was suppose to be egg plant lasagna, but the egg plants we got last week went bad on us.

Currently I'm up by myself. Jhodie went to put Nika to bed a little after 10 after the Disney movie we were watching finished. She ended up falling asleep on the bed with Nika. She's still there. I tried to wake her up to get her to go into her own bed, but she just stayed there.

I have to try and put up dinner now before it gets much later.

Before I left work I sent out a mass e-mail asking for help on news piece that I wanted to do for the new paper, and I got my first reply back about 2 hours ago. Not the first person I would have picked since I've never really met her, but she asked about pics to go along with the article. I thanked her for the idea and asked her to please pass it along.

Well that downloading problem that I had the other seems to have been an issue with everyone else, and maybe me trying to download on both computers at the same time. My router is nice, but I think I'm trying to get the LAN speed I have at work. *grin* I don’t think that I should try that again until I get more memory.

Well I have to go now.

Tomorrow I will have less to do then I did today, but I'm going to see if I can get some scanning in.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment