March 24, 2006

MIA - With Out A Cause

Ello.

I know, I just didn't fell like writing. I had stuff to write about, but I didn't feel like sharing.

Nothing much at work has changed. For brief moments of time I found myself with work. I finished up the scan job for the teacher on the weekend, and I took her book back to her on Wednesday. I revisited the semester order form issue today. We had gotten the list for next semester a few weeks ago. I then asked to get other parts that weren't included in what I got. I got those a week or so later and updated that. Now today we got a letter from the NJ office about changing and adding a few things. I did some of the changes, but not all of them. I asked about the one thing I didn't do, and I'll get an answer about that maybe on Wednesday. One, Collin will do it himself on Monday, or two, they (she) will realize or see how we have it set up and leave it that way, or it's not a rush job and I'll do it the way it was sent down in the e-mail when I come in on Wednesday.

Other than that, I sneaked VNC on to the front desk computer and hid it from E. I was asked by E to put back up her oh so precious screen on the computer monitor when I'm done using the computer. She was out sick or something on Wednesday, we (me and M) thought that she was taking advantage of Ron being of island. I fixed a laptop today after everyone bailed and didn't have time to look at it. That got me a ride home tonight. I got two e-mails from AM this week. The first one I shared with a shared friend who wanted to know how she was doing. I saw a past staff member of Ross who is now working at Ross. The new one for nurses that is. It was Mr. Coffee. He use to be head of the library. He left like 5-6 years ago.

I haven't found any shoes yet if I started that story with you. I've given up at this point. I'm now looking for a shoe cobbler, to see if I can get them re-soled. I'm sure that word is wrong. I went on a long walk with Jhodie up to IGA to see the new $7 store Monday morning. That ended up hurting in a way I didn't really expect. I expected to be in pain just before I got there or on my way back. In all I walked about 2k, which isn't much to some people I know, but they don't have back pains that make it hard to breath. Either which way, I got there and back just fine. We even ran into this guy from my class from years and years ago. I had taken a pic of him and his car last November, but it seems he never got it. So he gave me his address again, and I wrote it down this time, and when I got home I tried to send them to him again. It bounced. It bounced! I'm going to have to take it over to him on my thumb drive. I thought he got these pics back in December. Either which way, I got back home and took a nap. Then I woke up in pain. I tried to bend over to get something for the fridge, but I couldn't bend. I was in pain for the rest of the day and part of Tuesday. Then I felt like pushing my luck on Wednesday and went walking with Jhodie over to Port Zante. That was just over a mile then I hurried home to get ready for work. I did it because I went to sleep at midnight, so I had enough sleep, and two, because if I every wanted my dream to come true of me being thinner and having the guy I like be with me, then I had to something when I could. Jhodie stayed and fished, and she did catch something I'm told. The gym that we were keeping our eye on priced itself out of our range. I would rather pump weights than other stuff now that I have a back issue, but you can't always choose what you want.

Jhodie got a new client. First semesters I'm told. She asked uncle Ray to pick up Nika the first time from the house and look after her for like an hour or so. I came home at 7:30pm that day and every one else had beaten me home by about 10 mins. Jhodie just got home, uncle ray just showed to see if she was home yet, and there was a story to be told it seems. Uncle ray didn't find Nika and Verie (Pearl's little boy) until 6pm, but I don't think it was really that late. They came to house, then walked over to Uncle Ray's house, then it seems that Nika wanted to come back home, but Verie didn't want to and Nika came back by herself. I think Uncle Ray found her at the house, then they went looking for Verie. This Wednesday when they were waiting for Jhodie to come home Verie decided to push in someone’s gate. I'm not sure what damaged he did, but the person for the house wasn't very happy and Jhodie said that she had to fix it. Nika tried to stop him so that was a good thing.

I've started my torrent downloading again. I've been at it for about a week and a half now. If I was state side with real cable internet I would have been finished in like half the time if not two days later. I'm getting a somewhat new anime show and I'm way behind. It was all the busy on the anime torrent sites for months. I'm just getting around to it. I saw the end of Friday night line up on Sci-Fi Channel and watched the start of what is replacing it for a time the next Friday. It seems that they re-did the show Dr. Who. I saw a few eps of the 1970's version years ago on the Sci-Fi channel, so I wanted to see how they did this time around. It's nice and so interesting in the British way. I'm already sorry that the show isn't on going. I even taped it for Jhodie since she was in Nevis that Friday, but she has yet to watch it and she saw the second part of the two hour being of the show tonight. She didn't let me see the new ep because she didn't want to see anything with zombies in it. It's not that frightening, but I missed it anyway and watched wife swap instead. I always feel sorry for those families or the wives.

We found out two days ago, that we no longer have a dvd player to play the dvds that I saved some anime on. Nika likes watching Chi, but it was on a dvd. I didn't hit me until like 5 mins into the talk that I was having with Jhodie over the phone that we didn’t have a dvd player. She put it in the computer, the computer started talking about formatting the cd. Formatting the cd? I asked her if she put it in right, then it hit me, it's a dvd. We use to play them in her laptop. So now I'm looking at buying a dvd player. I called around to see how much it would cost me since I already owe Rick so much. One place will have dvd players in stock, but they are out of stock right now. They cost $100. I then thought about seeing how much a dvd burner would cost me. Well forgot that, it jumped up to $360-$490. For about $26 USD I could get a dvd player that can burn normal cds at tigerdirect. I think that I'll save up about $80 and pay Rick one time for that instead of handing over $100 for a plain dvd player. Now I have to work on getting some money to Rick. I can't forget about paying him for two long. It's alot of money that he's paying out of pocket for me for the monitor and router and the memory that is being sent back and being replaced with three sticks of 128 at 100mhz.

I think that I've mostly caught you up. I guess I could add a few more.

My sister is trying to clear up our yard again. We are trying to find someone to take the trash to the bump for use right now. The school is currently displaying plans for the new classrooms. I have to get pics some how. Normally I can understand floor plans, but for some reason, these weren't so easily read. I got my new staff shirt last week when I went upstairs to get Windex and paper towels and a trash can for the department. I had gotten an e-mail that they had it for me like a month ago, but I didn't get around to it until now. I had to pull on it abit for it to fit me right, but it looked good when I was finished. It's a shame it took me only 8 hours to get it dirty. I wore it that weekend. The next day in the bath room and saw the smudges. This Tuesday we decided to use my tv to tape a show since we couldn’t watch anything on it. My sister has yet to take it out of my room. I guess I’m doing that tomorrow while she’s out on the town with Lynn.

Ok, that's it.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment