March 14, 2006

The first computer lives, did I tell you that yet?

I can't use the memory in the new computers, so the old computer stays.

Now I have a new issue to deal with. I think that the new router has an unwanted effect on my downloading ability. It can't seem to download a file higher than 3 megs at times. I'm now searching for a download manager that had the ability to keep downloading a file until it's reported size is meet on the downloaded file.

It's been driving me nuts trying to download anything for the past 3 days, not to mention the small issue I had with my unzipping program.

Currently, I am trying to get my sister to watch the ending of Battle Star that she missed on Friday, but it's not working. She's already asleep.

Today I tried to go buy some shoes for work since I can't wear sneakers to work, but since I took Nika to town with me, and Jhodie ordered some Nachos from Bamboos, I had to come home before I found a pair that fit. Forget like. I looked at some that I didn't like, and was prepared to buy some just to get it over with, but they were the ones that didn't fit.

Ok, I'm catching the parts of the show that I missed myself. Its a lot more then I thought. Granted I was falling asleep at the time, but I didn't think that it was this much.

** Side note. Have you seen that tv ad for the razor where some guys puts his hand over the cubical wall, and wiggles his new razor phone in front of some guys face with this dumb voice like he's the phone? Just watched it. I've seen it before now, and I still hate it. Then the answer the other guy gives him when he asked him about his cell phone sounded dumb. Why get a cell phone if you are going to leave it at home? You got a cell phone to have a phone with you at all times didn’t you. ????**

Ok, FedEx showed up today. Phillys sent a cam for Little Ray. He said that he wanted it right away because his girlfriend was going to have his baby soon. Friday or something like that. Because he said that, she had it rushed down here, and it has ended up costing him over $400 EC of a phone that cost only $80 US.

Tomorrow I have to go back to town and try to find something to wear to work. Then come home and clean chicken. Yuck! I hate doing that. Then wash something to wear for the upcoming workweek. Then get my hair washed at least an hour before bed.

I really hope it's not the router. It would the second thing that I asked Rick to get for me that I can't use and had to pay for. Darn!

Ok, the show is over now, and I've completed my second full download of the day of something over 2mgs. I hope this means that the net or the server I was getting it from was having a bad day and it's not the router.

I gotta go. See ya.


=======================

http://jhoye.blogspot.com


- There I share my life.

- There I have links to what use to be my life.

- There you can find out what I might want out of life.


Yahoo! Mail
Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment