March 05, 2006

Out Sick

Hi ya.

I was doing so well too, then I got sick and I haven't blogged in three days.

I'm mostly better now. ... as I speak.... owww..


My boss is calling it a flu in a letter he sent to a teacher. I was calling a cold.

I went to work on Wednesday, that is when most people found out that I wasn't felling well, then the next two days my sister called in and said that I wasn't feeling well enough to come to work. I wanted to come in on Friday to do a project for that teacher. I took a shower, combed my hair, then I started a sneezing fit and the just felt like slime so I didn't go again.

I woke up Saturday morning feeling very normal, but it was time for me to wake up. Went to use the bathroom and went back to bed. Woke up and I had cold in my chest. Great. I still went to work. I got in a bit late. My normal late if not a little earlier. I left rather on time I think.

I stayed in here for my whole shift. Collin came in late that night and I left him working on something when closing time came. I didn't have much to do, so I updated some software, then when I was just about finished I remembered that I had something else to update. Another weekend.

I was cold from the LRC and the winds outside when waiting for a bus. The soup that I had for pre-dinner, supper I think you call it, I mostly call it lunch... either way, it was the warm spot during my working hours.

Today I left the house late, because of rain. I called to tell the guy why I wasn't there yet, but he didn't pick up so I left a message on the second call. Turned out he was at the front desk for his shift today. Turns out it didn't even rain on this part of the island while it poured over my house for about 30 mins.

Today I have less to fiddle my time way with, but I did remember that it's the start of the month and I haven't posted the new set of pics for March for my wallpaper club yet. I've lost my interest in that it's sad.

I guess I can tell you know. I had a friend in Canada, and we were both use to mess around with making wallpaper and I would love showing him ones I made or a few of the many that I found, and so in a round about way I made the club for us. He died in December. I haven't gotten any notice, but there wouldn't be one. He has been in and out of the hospital a lot last year, and I lost contact with him for a weeks while he was in the last time. Then back in December his e-mail address was deleted from the servers. It was and ISP address. So I guess that the account was canceled. I've waited for about 3 months now for something, but nothing. So I really do think that he died back in December. Another reason I didn't write much back then.

Well, I'm defragging some computers and such right now to keep me busy. I'll go look for a wallpaper or two, but I actually have a few new ones on me to pick from this month.

I was in  a better mood a bit earlier. I was rocking out to country music. *grin*

Ok.. I'll go post this now.


=======================

http://jhoye.blogspot.com


- There I share my life.

- There I have links to what use to be my life.

- There you can find out what I might want out of life.


Yahoo! Mail
Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment