March 29, 2006

Monday .... & Tuesday.

Last night I came home with a slight back ach. I walked around a bit at work, but not as much as I should have. Either which way, it hurt to come up the hill on my way to catching the bus. I came across the guard who said that he was going to write me an e-mail about that one day off that most of the staff had. He asked me how I was, I said that I was still waiting for that e-mail. I may have to tell him that I need it for the newspaper, if he didn’t already know, or get someone else to write it for me.

I got home to find that Nika hurt her foot by ripping off the skin on the underside of one of her toes. She had been crying for most of a while so Jhodie didn’t get to finish dinner. She got close not that I cared that much. After we set Nika down and she was ok, Jhodie wanted to know how her scones and salt fish turned out. It turned out quite well. They went well together. The potatoes were supposed to be mashed. That is that part she never got around to.

Then she asked me to clean off her bed for her after I told her that I don’t think that I could stand and do the dishes considering my back was already hurting. Then just to hurt myself, I stood and folded and put away the stuff on her bed. I was in pain. I woke up the next day in pain. I said in bed until 12 because of the pain. I came out when Jhodie went to town to get some antibacterial cream to keep Nika’s foot from getting infecting and such, since little things for her turn into big problems, we weren’t going to have a little infection in her foot.

I was feeling abit better but I couldn’t do some things. I tried to turn and look behind of me, and I couldn’t. It almost hurt, but I stopped moving before it did. While Jhodie was out, I was suppose to call Nika’s school to see if she could take the tests she missed today another day at 2pm if she wasn’t back by that time. She wasn’t so I had to call the school. They said that she could but Jhodie will find out which day, when she takes her to school tomorrow. I told the teacher that she will be in school tomorrow. Nika will not be getting out of her exams.

I tried to get a game going with Nika while Jhodie was gone. I installed on the first desktop, but it was too slow, so we tried the other desk top, still slow. Tried the web version, nothing changed. I hope it will be a bit faster when I get more memory for the second computer, but I think it’s CPU hungry, and not a memory hog. Well we got to a stage that I hadn’t done yet, and I’m stuck. Oh, the game is the last link over there on my link list, the one over the blogger tag.

It’s really nice. Well after Jhodie got back I was back in my bed again, but not much later I was tried of being in my bed even if I couldn’t do anything. Then just to do something, after Jhodie called me out from watching Bleach, I stayed standing and helped in the kitchen. I told her I was still standing after helping her with what she wanted because I was tired of sitting and laying down. I think that I may take a small walk tomorrow just to get out and move around a bit. I’ll go down the hill then take the bus back home. I got Jhodie to lift the monitor of the second computer up unto a bucket for me to watch it from my bed, and lucky me a few hours ago, the speakers got moved there too since Nika wanted Jhodie to watch Sky High with her.

Oh, a movie I missed from my list.

I think it was on my list of movies to see, and I do like it. Oh, seeing wonder woman in there was nice, but did they have to have her say in the end that she wasn’t a wonder woman? We all know that she is, and she will be for a very long to a lot of us. I also know that they always do that when they have someone special in movie that is somehow connected to the original. For once, let them own up to it in some way.

Dinner tonight was late. She started the chicken late. So that will be dinner for tomorrow. I have to put it all up and clean up the kitchen a bit since I’m the only one up right now.

I watched a few shows tonight. Wife Swap. Entertaining. Part of surgery miracles, or what ever that new show is called where they help out people who have tried almost everything to fix something wrong with them. They can’t see, they had some kind of accident and lost some body part or something, and they try like one more time to help and make it better, or get you back to where you were before. Then I watched Dragon Slayer on Sci-Fi. Near the end I started to remember the story. I think I heard it, or read it years and years ago. I didn’t remember all of it, but I have a feeling like I knew it.

Well that it’s for today. I was going to post yesterday’s and today’s post like 30 mins ago, but we haven’t had internet for a while. I typed this up in word and I’m saving it until tomorrow most likely.

See ya.


PS
Just saw the absolute beging of the movie "King Author " and I now know where his best friend is from. I heard the world before though out the movie, I just didn't get it until now.

As you can see, I now have internet back. We got it back around 7pm tonight, but I didn't get to post for a number of reasons. First my uncle showed up with his online money things that I keep telling him are wrong. Then I couldn't get in to Blogger. Then I was watching tv to see the other half of Dragon King on Sci-Fi. Then I washed my hair, then I watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith on the computer. It just finished.

I am suppose to go walking with Jhodie tomorrow, but it's currently 3:13am, and I'm still up. I don't think I can get up in about 5 hours, walk for a mile then get home in time to bearly get ready for work. I may have to pass on this walk.

The day was bla, for those intrested. Besides my uncle showing up, I cleaned Verie's nose. I cleaned the bathroom when I realized I wasn't gong to break in half. I didn't watch any tv. Nika crashed right after Verie left. She was out for two hours, maybe 2 and 1/2. So she was up until almost 11pm if not 11. I know it was after 10pm.

Ok, I'm wrapping it up now.

On a final note, the movie was good. It reminded me and Jhodie of the "War of the Roes" movie. I'm glad this one ended better.

Out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment