March 26, 2006

If it's still early for you to plan dinner.

Hello Everyone.

First up the contest winners at one of my places I will be copying recipes from once I'm on my own.

These are interesting ones. Out of all of them I would try my luck with the last two, but I would give the one a shot if it was offered to me. I've just never had any kind of creamed soup before, never mind curried.

I like rice pudding, and I've had warps forever.

See ya below.

===================

Ready, Set Cook Contest Winners!

March 24, 2006

Congratulations to all the Winners! See all the finalists!



FIRST PLACE:

Wonderful Curried Sweet Potato Soup by tigerduck


SECOND PLACE: Island Rice Pudding by Elmotoo

THIRD PLACE: Reggae Wraps by mama's kitchen


=====================================

Back.... So?.... ya, one day you will talk back to me.

Yesterday was a boar. I don't remember what I did other than let M go home early and then doing something for Collin when he showed up around 8. The same time I decided to do one of the classes. I found one that I hadn't touched yet, so I touched in order this time (meaning I didn’t jump any parts). It's for MS Outlook 2003. I already know everything it was telling me but for a few small points here and there, and ofcourse they aren't showing you the easy way of doing stuff. Like click and drag it from here to there. You have to use the menu, which very few of us do.

I stayed at that for 50 mins. I thought about getting this over with and just do the whole things since for the first part I came up with 95 percent. I got one question wrong, and that was due to their wording that I really think is wrong. But then I didn't want to do the whole thing and have something happen, and my progress wasn't tracked like the other times, and that just messed me up and had me not wanting to touch any of them for a month.

I think that I'm going to finish it off today all the same. That will be one down and about 4 or so to go, but one of them I can't start because I need to install something that I don't know about it. So I'm leaving it for last until I fell like trying to figure it out.

I was suppose to go by my uncle yesterday like 3 hours before work just to sit down with him and show him stuff, but I completely forgot. He came and asked me about this request back on Monday. I couldn't go today just because I was up way too late last night. I went to bed around 4 or so am.

Oh, I had it in my head to do a movie review for yesterdays blog since I did so little to report on, and I think that I still will. Now these reviews or comments, as they might be, aren't for anything new. I just saw Constantine.

Speaking of Constantine, it's good. I've "seen" it about 5 or so times now within the last month and I keep showing up at the end most of the time. So besides the start with the mirror, my other fav part is ... *thinking* ....I take that back. The whole thing is interesting, but the part that I smile at is at is the very, very end when he places the lighter on the grave stone and the kid shows up with his wings and takes it. I love the eyes. *grin*

Next, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. A let down. They hitch hiked twice in the whole movie. I know what the question was. Everyone knows what the question is. Why Are We Here? Da! The fact that the maker of the book was stuck on his planet at that time was a bit odd, and he didn't help that much other than being friends with the loon who became president. Plus I have issue with intelligent beings devolving to mice. Everything with a brain evolves to something higher. By the time they went back to that thing of a computer they would already have come across the answer, never mind the question. Also, I prefer the terra forming from Star Track to the planet factory here, but I'll let them keep it. Everyone can't do it the same way. There must be so much that they left out from book. There has to be more.

Oh, here is one that is really old for some of you. Catwoman.

I don't know what the deal is with those of you who don't like it. Once I got over the fact that it wasn't the cat woman from Batman I was ok with most of it. The more I watched it the more I liked it.

Oh, Monster-in-Law come out like the end of last month. My sister loves it. I think it's ok. Most of it wasn't so far out of what I thought that they would do so I wasn't that interested in it. Granted, it wasn't on my list of movies to watch anyway, so all I have to say is that the mother has a great figure, and I can't blame her for attacking that girl on the show.

Oh, Author. They changed history, fictional history, but history non-the less for this movie. They made him half Roman, there was a wall, I don't think Camelot ever happened, and where did his best friend come from? With the outfit he wore in the end I'm thinking maybe Middle Eastern, but heck if I know. I did like it despite the change of everything I grew up knowing about Author.

I'm suppose to be going home to salt fish and something, with something for dinner, and after 3 days I get to home tonight with the toaster that Jhodie has been waiting for. Ever since our own toaster died like 2 years ago, she's been wanted one back.

I'm going see if can give Rick some money out of this paycheck coming. Either for the dvd rom or just to pay off what I already owe him.

YYaawn!... I've been doing that for a while. I decided to move some of my media off of my computer here at school and take them back home now that we have the space. After moving some stuff over to the thumb drive I stopped to watch Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children. I stopped about 20 mins in to do something from yesterday before I forget or let the whole day go by with out doing it. It made me realized that I changed a toner without getting the number that it ended on. Either which way, I came back to watching the movie after I spent some time looking for a paper that I didn't have and taking care of a beep in a room we just got, and about half way thought that I was falling asleep. I just hope that I didn't snore. I don't think I did, but then, who knows when they do.

Now I'm more awake since I decided to blog. I'm going off to eat what is left of my sandwich, then I'll come back and spell check and post this.

The time is currently 6:55pm. It feels much later.

No comments:

Post a Comment