March 06, 2006

A New Look As You Can See....

I went to add something to my blog today, and I found out why I was missing the rest of my old side bar.

I had deleted it by accident and I didn't realize it until now. I didn't have a copy of the old code to put back what was missing, and I didn't fell like re-doing it all from scratch with the same old template.

So I'm doing most it from scratch with a new template. I did save all of what was left of my old template of course. So over the next few weeks, if not days, if not hours, you will see the change of this site bit by bit to something a bit closer to what my site looked like a few months ago but the missing code thing.

===
Last night as I was leaving work, a guard decided to talk to me. He said that he hope to see me playing cricket tomorrow. I told him that I hadn't reserved my place at the event, and it was unlikely that more then 3 people from my department was going to show up to make a team. But after talking with him for like 10 mins I thought about going and taking Tito (my brother) there along with maybe Jhodie. Last night when I was telling mother this, when she called, Jhodie reminded me that they were going fishing for the day. It also didn't help that I woke up at noon. Heck, I didn't even remember about going until after 2. I ate breakfast, checked my mail, and started to tinker with blogger and blog ad-ons then, hung out some clothes for my sister. Now it's almost 3:30 and Nika will be home soon.

I can not contend with her "friends". If they come I'll just tell them that they can stay Wednesday when Jhodie will be home.

I can hear them now. .... back.. Nika is starting to stop paying attention to me. This is why we thought she had a hearing problem. Jhodie almost took her to get her hearing checked.

See ya, I got some dishes to wash up.

I still have my cold by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment