September 05, 2006

Back to Training

Hi ya.

I got back at 8am today, in the rain by the way. Lucky me the sea wasn't tossing anything today.

I had to be up at 6am to make sure I would make it to the boat by 7am so I would be here for 8am. I had to buy breakfast when I got here, and I was so hungry that I paid $9 for a roti. I had to lug two bags with me to and from work. While I was at work, for the whole morning I was falling asleep because I didn't fall asleep until 1am and I was up at 6am with a few sleepless moments in between. I didn't want to go to bed that late, but that is when Jhodie was finished combing my hair. Only food and a few questions were the only real things that kept me awake in the last half of the day.

But I'm so ready to crash. I was ready to crash when I got home, but I had to make something to eat, and I wanted to download the pics for Lynn that I uploaded for her from Uncle Ray's computer. Speaking of which, it seemed to have been infected with either a virus or a bad case of spy ware, and I left it working, but when he got back home after running a clean up program, he seemed to have lost his internet connection. It shouldn't have gone away from what I did, unless the spyware that I was getting rid of, got mad and some how blocked internet access. Now he wants to know if I'm coming back over this weekend to have a look at it again. I told Jhodie to let him know, that I'll be over this weekend, if he gives me $40 for boat fare.

Back to Nevis.

Over all it was a decent day, until it was time to go home. I had to use the bathroom before leaving work, and this made me miss that bus that is out there at 6pm. So I started to walk down the first hill. Lucky me, or so I thought, when I saw a bus coming my way. I quickly got in to have the driver tell me that he was going country. Great. Fine. I told him that he could just drop me off at the end then, thinking he was going towards the main road. I found out that, that wasn't true, when he let me out about 2/3 of the ways down. I walked the rest of the way to main road to make it there in time to see the street lights come one. Sun sets at like 6:30pm here now.

I then waited for a bus to come by why I batted at things flying around my head. I got one in about 5 or 10 mins, then I got to town to wait for another 15 or so mins as lighting goes off over my head. Then when one came, and the three of us who were waiting got in, were told that he had to go pick someone up. We were staying in the bus. I might have changed my mind and just waited for another bus if I knew how fast he drove. I was holding on very tightly to things all the way to the pick up and all the way to the house. The man thought he was piloting the space shuttle for how fast he was going. I was swearing bloody murder at him the whole time. In my head of course.

I got here just in time to watch the start of the new season of "House". I wish that I had seen how the last season had ended. Seeing him running at the start of this ep was a bit of surprise for me.

Well I had noodles with some crackers because there wasn't any dinner tonight because Lynn wasn't felling well. I have to go get my bed and try and get some sleep in before midnight or I'll be falling asleep in class again tomorrow.

See ya, would love some e-mail? comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment