September 21, 2006

Here's Wednesday

I didn’t get breakfast, but I had a non rushed start to my day which was good. Last night I scored the last of some good gravy that was left, hoping to use it as the hot liquid to the cuscus. I was just worried about it not spilling. And I almost made it, but then it did. I had a felling when it did spill, but I didn’t see it. I had it tied up in a plastic bag, and for the post part I thought that I didn’t spill anything on the bus seat, but when I got up, there was a small drop. I hope it was small enough that the bus driver won’t be mad at me the next time I see him. I said sorry as I got out. I didn’t help clean it up, since I was more consired about getting the bag into some kind of order so I could save some of it, and get to work in a rather clean way.

After a few mins of looking at me outside the store trying to clean up the bag, the fork and the bag of cuscus I had in there, they had pity on me and gave me bag and some paper towels to clean up. Then I got everything under control again and went inside to pay off my bed. I handed over $300. Ouch, but I had to do it. That left me with $100 that I can’t spend on much. It would be nice if I could hold on to half of it for next week, but we will see.

I then walked next door to get breakfast since it was like 20 past 9 and work was just a 5 mins ride in the other direction. I didn’t need to be that early. It turned out to be a bakery. It’s rather small compared to the ones I’ve seen in St. Kitts. I got a bread and beef, and two eggs to go with what is left of my to be lunch. That came up to $7.50. I don’t know if that is more or less then what I would pay for it in town. I think it’s about the same.

I got another bus to work, and got here at 9:40 something. I started out my day with Xeroxing some sheets that we need for saying how often we called a client. Other than that I haven’t done much today. I’ve added some more information on how to use boss on my little thing that I have here on this computer. I just got back from a very short break. If anything, it was for me to get up and to go outside. I had a bran and honey biscuit and some water. Before I went out tried to help Kissy out by calling some of her clients since she didn’t have a phone at her desk yet and two programs that she needed up she couldn’t bring up. Not that I could either, so I used someone else’s computer when they went on break. I didn’t get an answer from any of them. I tried all the numbers a number of times, but it would just sound dead, or it would sound like some one hung up on me, or I would kinda sound like a busy signal, but I wasn’t sure. It was delayed in coming up at, then it just didn’t sound right.

I’m not of much help today. Our basket is currently empty.

While I was out side for very short 3 or so mins I saw that there was another fire just across from us on the side of the mountain, and rain clouds. I knew it. I left the windows open in the bed room. I didn’t remember about closing them until I was over at the school, and I didn’t go back because it was such a sunny, cloudless day. At least that is told myself as I stood there waiting for the bus and looking out over the sea and over to St. Kitts, and not seeing a rain cloud in sight.

I’m going to see if I can dig up a pic of my cell phone. I feel like showing it off even though I know it’s not that new of a model, but I’m happy that currently you can’t buy this for less than $169 at Digicel and I got it for $69.
There wasn’t anything to eat last night. But I scrap the pot for the last wing and bits of mac and cheese that was left behind in the pot. That is how I got the gravy for today. I even washed the two pots as a thank you. Tonight if there is nothing, I’ll have to make noodles. And I have to buy some milk to have cereal tomorrow if not some quick oats and I may have to buy some TP for the house. They are out again.

Oh, I forgot to tell you. When I got back Monday night the milk that I opened on Friday had gone bad. I had to toss the whole thing. I may have to get soy or find my lactose milk that I have back in St. Kitts. I know it’s here. I saw it somewhere. I think it was at Rams. I just hope it’s open when I get off work today at 7pm. *hanging my head.*…. 7pm. I got up at 7am. Ya, I’m not loving this whole morning work thing, but at least I’m not showing up late.

Well that about it. Back to my book. I have an e-book that I put on here since the second week of class. It’s “Wiley Publishing - Windows XP for Dummies, 2nd Edition” I got it back near the start of the year with two other window xp e-books. I’ll get to them later. I’m sure that I’ll just skim them after reading this whole thing. It’s not really telling me anything that I already didn’t know. Granted a few things here and there are a bit new just because I had now use for them before, but it’s just to keep them in mind for me.

I had to fill out the a paper when I went to get the phone, and it almost hurt that I couldn’t put down that I was a computer tech anymore. I had to put down data entry. I can get use to it. It doesn’t bother me that much. But don’t I get to call myself a computer tech anymore??

I was on line last night and I had my msn messenger on. Mostly it was to talk to Jhodie, but I was hoping that Chris would come on so I could talk with him. I wouldn’t mind what it would be about considering I might be coming to see him if that other guy already got a girl friend. The other guy saw me first so he has first dibbs, but Chris is a very, very good second prize, and I don’t think he would mind if he was my second choice as long as he got me. *grin* That could be a nice boots to one’s self esteem. Mines that is.

Well it’s 1:30pm now. 30 more mins until lunch time.

Oh, we still haven’t been ‘given’ permission to use the internet yet, and we may not get it for 3 months for all I know. So this is being typed up in word, and I’m saving it to my thumb drive, and when I get home tonight, I’ll just copy and post.

See ya.

--- The end of that day was ok... got a ride to the main road, then got a bus right to town. I went to the supermarket and got some tp and milk and a packet of seasoing for me for my next cuscus meal. I then got a soap from the new asian "supermarket"... it was cheaper then the ones I saw at the other place, but Lynn still made fuss with me over the price. And here I thought she might like the grape seed and orchid one that I got her. I had sent her a text massage asking if she wanted me to bring any tp home for the house. She said yes and a soap.

Well before we were let loose at work, we had a little show of appreacation to the staff members that stayed on the day of the fire and helped in cleaning up of the place. The owner came down from the US and helped in handing out thank you letters and some Ipod shuffles. Only staff, staff got, because on the day she didn't want to ask the "workers" to help. She wasn't being mean or anything, but I was kinda happy she didn't on the day. People got dizzy from being in there that day. I would hate to think of how they felt at the end of the day.

Well I got home ok, and this bus driver took me all the way up to the house, unlike the last guy. I liked this one. He has a baby giggling for a ring tone for his cell.

Well I have to go now. It's 7:45 and I have to catch a bus at 8:30-8:45 and get that key cut that I forgot about yesterday.

On the upside, lynn made me oatmeal with my milk. If I had remembered when she was asking me stuff while I was trying to sleep, I would have told her not to bother because she did two sets, one for me and one for everyone else. She didn't think that they would like my milk. But besides that I was going to use the other oats that she had on her dresser for the longest time. The microwave stuff.

Like I said. I have to go now.

BTW.. posted a back blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment