September 23, 2006

Stone Soup

I just saw the ending part of this.

Some really made "stone" soup. She started out with a stone and ended up with a whole bunch of stuff in it in the end. Of course she took the stone out before she stared to serve the soup.

I went looking for the story to see if I could find the one that I learned in school all those years and years ago.

And I found it after I found this one. The Stone Soup. Then I found this Stone Soup - Wikipedia . Then I remember that it wasn't the stone soup that we read in school it was Nail Soup. Why did I think it was stone soup?.. Anyway, I traked down the nail soup that read like the one I remembered, and this is it. Nail Soup: A Swedish Folk Tale.

Well my didn't other than my little story hunt was ok, once I was really up. I work up on the dot at 6:30am. After I made myself go back to sleep, Nika came and got me some where around 7. Then I went in her bed since she wanted to watch tv. I was sleeping on the couch. Then she come and woke me up every 30 mins. She even lied to Jhodie about the time so that she could get permission to wake me up and get Jhodie to help her. After that I was able to have another hour of sleep then I had to get up.

An hour or so later, we walked into town. I went to get some crackers, but I ended up just some cookies instead. We walked the rest of the way into town. We picked up a nice soft blue robe for Nika. It fit her nicely. She will have it for a while. It had some space in it for her to grow into it for at least a year.

In town we got some food stuff for here and for Nevis. I even picked up an exta soap for Lynn. We tried to get some draggers for me to wear, even to work. We found one pair that fit me, but they cost $99. That much for some draggers. I will have to buy them next weekend when I get paid.

We then went by the back of Ram's to see if they had anything nice and new for me to get. I found an intresting top. I will need to get something to go over it since there are like 6 air con units in the big room where all the floor departments are. I don't really get that cold, it's just on the cool side of warm. When you get in, at 9am it's cold, later it gets better unless it rains. Ya, that stil followed me. Just like the name "sexy Jhoy" did to this job. I wore this nice brown top that shows off my chest a bit more than I normally show. It looks great on me, which is why I like it and wear it. Either which way, I wore it work and they, more like S called me sexy Jhoy then went on to say that I got a boyfriend in Nevis. On unless I bump into Ian and the girl friend is no longer his girl friend and he wouldn't mind being with me for a while.

Anyway, ran to the boat to get over last night. I paid the $20 at boarding instead of at the booth like I normally do, and I wasn't even the last one on board like I thought I was going to be during my little run.

I got over and caught a bus up. Jhodie was suppose to come down, but when I called her she hadn't left yet, so to told her to save her $2 and I'll come up by myself. I saw them standing here when I stopped the bus to get of. Nika was hungging me as soon as I got out of the bus.

The weekend was ok on the whole.

Today it rained which changed my washing part of my st.kitts trip. I didn't get to pick up any new noodles or a cerial. But I'm fine with it, I get the cd/mp3 player. I just have buy a head set for it. Jhodie wants to keep this one here for the computer. Fine.

Well it's late now, and it took me a long time to finish this up. I started this when ever I started this. The time stamp will tell you when really, and now at 10:18pm on Sunday night I'm finishing it up.

I have to start getting my stuff together and such, so I'm not checking this one out, sorry.

Take care, and hi to any of my friends who took the time to come and see how I was doing. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment