September 29, 2006

The Start of the Week

The brother is the one who could fly??!?!? That self centered insensitive almost jerk is the one who got the power?

I know that they had to give us something new since they just about showed up everything else, but that was one heck of a twist.

As you tell I watched Heroes last night. The only other thing that I can remember getting to see was the antiques road show. I watched that over Deal or No Deal. I watched it over the weekend, and I’m not much of a gambler. I never assume that I have a lot of money in the case, and I just hope that my luck holds out so I can get as much for the case as I could. But once I see the board doesn’t have the odds in my favor to come out of the next round on the safe side I would call it quits then and there. I did watch part of it all the same last night. This lady had made it up to 53,000 and blew up, by the time I showed up she passed on 5,000 and then lived though the next round and it went up to 7,000 and she took it. Good thing too, her case was only worth 400.

I already told you about today. I didn’t get the bus that I was suppose to meet over by the school. By the time I walked out of the house it was 8:50, and I thought that I was doing good time about 20 mins earlier. Oh well, I turned on my music and besides this one little steep hill and standing in the burning sun I was over all fine. I did get worried when it was 10 past and I hadn’t caught a bus yet. When I did get one I sat in the back and had a look at the thing that I was going to eat for lunch. I was an Indian meal that I just had to heat up in the microwave. It was mostly veggies in sauce. I picked up on that said that it wasn’t too hot. I got in town and walked into the only store that I really buy food from and I looked up at the clock to see that it was 8:30. Great. I got a half a bread and beef and 4 johnny cakes at 50cents each. I first said 6 johnny cakes, but I decided to save a $1. I was hoping to get back more then $10 and I did by a few dollars, so I could have asked for the other 2 or gotten some Halls instead. Either way, I just packed up to get to work so that I could eat breakfast. I didn’t get here that early after all and I don’t know how come. I got here with barely 7mins to spear.

I ate half of the bread and put the rest with everything else that was lunch related into the fridge. … and now it’s break time. It’s 11:45. I think it’s a bit early for a break, but I’m still hungry and I have to use the bathroom, and currently I’m not doing anything. I may not even get to enter any orders until after lunch.

See ya in bit.

I did get my hands on a working system. I got thought 2 orders before she wanted the computer back. She’s still doing DSL orders. I’ll have a longer time on the computer when she’s off for lunch.

Lunch seemed to come so quickly now that I’ve had my break and the rest of my breakfast. I wonder if I’m going to eat all of it. It’s a slightly good thing if I don’t. I can have the rest of it for my last break at 5pm, and by the time I get home I won’t be that hungry. One can only hope, and I bet this is the night that there will be dinner. I just won’t eat it until like 9 or so and take on my of heart burn tablets.

Oh… here is how my week is.

Start at 10am
Break at 11:45am
Lunch at 1:30pm
Break at 5pm
Go home at 7pm.

That is how it is for the whole week and next week too now that I give it a look. Last week my section would all go for lunch and breaks at the same time. I guess it wasn’t right for all of us to bail at the same time, so our supervisor made this schedule for us.

I have to remember to have a stop off at this flyer that I saw today. It’s in the same place that the flyer for the independence lunch was. It has fire works on it. I wonder. Let you know after lunch. I just hope it’s not too hot. I just have the four Johnny cakes to eat with it. I almost asked Udorna to get me a bread to go with it, but for some reason I didn’t open my mouth.

1:20pm see ya.


…guess what? I was down town waiting to catch a bus to go home when I remembered that I didn’t copy this to my thumb drive. In my defense, I was stuck doing call backs for Kizzy. At first I wondered why I was doing it. She has been trying to pawn off her call backs on any one that would take them. Granted she may have had a good reason a week ago when she was getting over a cold. So I was going to let her do them so she could get use to it, just like I’m doing mine so I could get to it too. Then they told me that Ronald said that I was suppose to do them since I didn’t do any work that morning. But I can only do her call backs if I’m using Udorna’s computer with her logged into some of the programs that I would need. And since this was Kizzy’s work, half it wasn’t done right and I had to fix them since I had to put Udorna’s name at the end of it after I did what I did.

Last night when I was waiting for a bus something ran over my feet. At first I thought that it was a mouse, but it didn’t seem like it knew how to get from between my feet, then as it ran across the street I saw that it was a crab. A big red one, like the ones I use to see at Ross. I haven’t seen any here, but then I’m no longer that close to cost. I then tried to call Jhodie to find out what else was on tonight other then Eureka, but she wasn’t there. Huh? Where could she be? It was 7:30 and for me it seemed like the buses have all gone to bed already.

I tried again like 15 mins or so later I think. I just left a sort message this time. I have to add money onto my phone. Well she called me back as I was passing the Airport, and it took me a while to realize that my phone was ringing. First it wasn’t a very loud ring tone when it starts, and the music on the bus was up very high. Anyway, I told her that I would call her back in like 3 mins once I got off the bus, but before I hung up she informed me that she bought $300 worth of stuff from a student.

As soon as I got off the bus I called her back and asked her what she was doing. She explained that she had gotten a whole bunch of stuff and not just 4 things for that money. It seemed that she went with Uncle Ray to a student’s place to get a few things. He wiped her out of most of the big things. Desks, chairs, and an all in one. It’s for his new venture. I think I told you about it. The whole sale thing? I wouldn’t mind helping out if he asked, but I don’t think that would in St. Kitts that much to help out, unless I got a job over there that let me have enough time to help out.

Either which way she listed the things that she got and how Nika smiled her way to getting a flash light hidden inside a puppy. I haven’t seem them of course, but she said that there is a whole line of them from Hasbro. One of her clients has a cow one. When you open the animal to use the light it makes the sound of the animal. The client’s is a cow so it moo’s and the puppy one barks. There were two things for the bathroom in the list. Along with a night stand and maybe one other table. I think there was something else, but I can’t remember now. She won’t get the stuff from the girl until she pays her of course, and she’s thinking that she can do it in two payments of $150.

We talked some more, and in the end when I hung up I checked how long the phone call was. It was over 30 mins. That is over $25 I’m sure. I’ll have to pay for that one. Oh, it’s not the same call that I did when I got off the bus. I had to hang up and asked her to call me back. That call lasted the 30 odd mins.

I had gotten a new milk so I could have breakfast today, but because no one cooked dinner last night, I ate cereal and then bought breakfast again today. The beef and bread does come up $4.50. I was hoping that I was wrong. Oh well, at least I got to work in time to eat breakfast.

I’ve been fairly busy since I got to work today. Went over our list of held accounts. When I got into asking Kizzy about one of her accounts I went and found others and I was able to help clear about 6 of them. One poor guy won’t get it on the date he wanted. I just finished that up and yawning. Not that I’m board or anything. Just was tired earlier, got something to do and just pushed it aside. Now that I have nothing to do again, it moved back to the front again.

I should have gone to break, but I wanted to get this done. Now I just have to survive an hour until lunch.

On the slightly upside, I was told that I should record the orders that I process under my name. I was thinking of starting to tag the ones that I did for Udorna, and I think that I will have to do that now, since it puts her name there anyway so I just add mine behind it so that they know it was me and write it up on my sheet.

This is turning out to be a very long post. Lucky for you I already have my thumb drive plugged in, and I’m not leaving it here.

I was almost late today because I took a look at a manga I downloaded to see what it was about. I should have known that time would just fly by me if I did that. I only lost like 10 mins that way, and I only lost that much mostly because it was a bit confusing and I wanted to find a site to let me know what this thing was really about. It’s called “Honey Honey Drops”. It could be interesting, but I don’t want to start it and can’t finish it. I’m still waiting for the continuation of “Addicted To Curry” and “xxxHolic” and another one I have at home. Hey, I know that last one has updates, I just forgot to look for them. I’ll send and e-mail to myself to remember.

When I was talking to Jhodie on the phone last night she asked if I had told Lynn about her and Nika showing up for the day. They are just here for the beach. I told her that I hadn’t yet since they weren’t staying and it was early in the week. I then asked if I should tell her, she said that she would. All this time Lynn was in the room, and when I hung up she asked “tell Lynn what?” I said that Jhodie will tell you. Again she asked me and again I told her the same thing. Then she moved on to watching and anime that she downloaded. I know that she went looking for a bleach ep, but she got XY or something like that instead.

Well, I left the house a little later then I did yesterday, I can’t do that again tomorrow. I was walking with a nice good stride with Jen Lopez singing along with others and I go to the top of the last road leading to the main street just in time to see a guy in front of me catch the bus that I did yesterday. The driver saw me and remembered me and backed up the street to get me. Ya! I thanked him and then held on as he raced to town. I got there a little earlier then yesterday, but had to wait a bit longer to catch a bus to work.

Ok, I think that I’ll stop boring you now, but just one more thing.

Remember I talked about a poster before I went to lunch yesterday. Well I did check I out and it seems that that lady that gave me the interview for this job had her birthday this week and is having a party at Rumors and that everyone was invited, just RVSP so she knew how much she had to pay for. It’s this Saturday night. I would have gone if I wasn’t going to be in St. Kitts.

Just thought of what I will be having for breakfast or for dinner tonight if there isn’t any again when I get home. I have a can of tuna, a can of some kind of veggie, and I can buy some bread on my way home and I think that there is some mayo in the fridge. I’ll try and get wheat bread.

30 mins to go until lunch.

Bye… for now.

======

Didn't do Thursday's yet. I should get around to it today along with todays (friday)

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment