September 22, 2006

Free Lunch

Hi ya.

Quick note before I jump into the bath.

Today we are being given a free lunch from where I work. It's because we worked on Indepenance day. So this is our independance lunchen. The menu looks good. A few things on there that Ive never had before. It's not that hard to find something that I've never had before.

Other than that, we were down to zero again with a few in a follow up basket. We spent most of our time, cleaning up some odd ones left over from the past 7 or so days.

I was kinda late yesterday. Ran out to get my bus in my socks. I don't what that to happen again today.

So I'm really saying see ya. I have to boat to catch at 7:30 and I hope that their is a boat to be caught at 7:30. I'll take 8 if there is one.

bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment