September 22, 2006

I'm going Home

I have my things ready to go over tonight, but I don’t even know when what bus I’ll be taking over, or if there will be one by the time I’m off work and in town. I asked Lynn to find out for me if there was going to be a 7:30pm one like last week. I should make that one once I get a bus from up here to town.

Other than that, someone did and odd think with the bathroom. Yes, the bathroom. As if I haven’t said enough bad things about it. And if it isn’t in here, it was to my sister. Well I got home last night by way of a taxi person having pity on me. He didn’t think I would catch a bus a mins to 8 to where I lived. Sounds odd, but it’s true. Anyway, come home to have it look like some one scrubbed the bathroom floor. By the time I went to use it that night it was more like someone started to scrub the floor and left it with water in the corner and along the wall next to the toilet and something happed to sink. I don’t even know if it was there before or it showed up afterwards. And who ever tried to clean, didn’t even look at the door. I’m not going there, I just try not to touch it.

Today I was left to help get Xhavion, that’s her youngest son. He just started Kindergarten. Anyway, he was nothing but a pain. Up until today it was fine. I even thought that he might like because I didn’t scream at him like his mother does. But no. I left him to put on his shoes, and told him when he was done, he was suppose to call me so that I could lace them up for him. I called once, nothing. I called again 5 mins later. Still nothing. I got up to look for him. I found him laying the closet in the boy’s room with his feet up on the wall, and somewhere between where I left him and where I found him, he had black crease lines down the front of his school shirt. I had to drag him out, to get him up and out. Then I did his shoes, and gave him his bag and told him to get lotioned at his grandmother’s and to get this belt and socks that he left there yesterday.

I then got ready. I didn’t want to be late for the bus again. Yesterday I was just 1 min away from leaving the house. I just had my shoes to put on when the bus came for me. I shouted that I was coming twice to make sure I wasn’t left behind and ran out in my socks holding my shoes and everything else I had with me. Today I didn’t want to repeat that. So I made sure that I was dressed, dropped of the extra key at the other house, and walking up the road before 8:40. That was the time that he came and got me on both days. I stood there, waiting for him for 5 mins. The school infront of me just finished all those christen songs that would make anyone who didn’t like dictatorship squirm, and that made me think that was late since I think he had a kid or two to drop off here. So I called him. I got the number from Jhodie on the holiday when I was trying to walk it for some weird reason. Either which way, he said that he was in cotton ground and going to town. So I missed him it would seem. I started walking. I stopped off that place that I haven’t been to since that time he tried to sell me two bags of bead with one having 2 more for the same price. You look at it one way it’s a gift, you look at it another and it’s a rip off. I got the rip off part. Either way, I got out of there with only spending 1.99 which was hard. Then I finished my walk down to the main road. I got town about 9:25, and at 9:30 I got a bus to take me to Brown Hill. I didn’t really have to more. The first one pulled off and the one stopped in the same place. With one detour to drop and old lady off, I was there in about 10 mins.

They did make a show of how they dressed the room for us. They had the rice and gravy in clay pots, and there was one also holding the batter fried fish. I would have taken some of that home for Nika, but someone beat me to the last of it.

*Yawnnnnn* I think the lunch thing made the morning part go by a bit quicker, but that just leaves me the next 4 hours, (it’s 3pm in 14 mins) to see what I can do to keep myself awake (not that it will work). We have 2 orders right now. I did the morning set for Udorna, but it wasn’t like she was skylarking during that time. Unlike S. I was thinking of doing one while Udorna was out for the last part of her lunch break, but she already started one, and since I have feeling like it’s going to require a phone call, I’m heading to bathroom after this so that when she gets back I won’t here.

I don’t think that I have much left to say. I did talk to S about the boats over. She said that there should be one at 7:30 and at 8. So if that’s true, I’ll be fine. I would like the 7:30 one, but I’ll take the 8 o’clock one.

I may not be able to get on line to write up anything until Sunday. When on Sunday, I don’t now. I wish I could stay over for the Monday and come back on Tuesday. But it won’t happen this week. One of these days one of our days off will fall on a Monday.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment