September 07, 2006

Today could have been a bust.

I got up, I got lunch, and even something extra due to the small breakfast I had.

I even got my second bus early so I could get there with time to review. And what ends up happening? I'm walking up the last hill because someone was blocking the bus from going up, and as I'm walking up next to a girl who is in training with me I smell and start to inhale something I shouldn't be. I thought that maybe I was inhaling too much from the walk up the hill and that I was smelling the backfire from a car, but it wasn't the right smell. Then we saw the fire department in the yard.

Great. A computer blew up or caught on fire. I just know that the fire department was there, someone that fixed electrical surges and high voltage and that there was black stuff on the floor of the building that I could see from the open door way.

After about 5 mins we were told to leave but call back at 11 to find out what was going on. I wasn't going to spend $7 to get home to have to come back in an hour and spend the money again and then again to get home that night, so I stayed in town.

I ended up spending money anyway, but not that. Just about $7 for the house, I was going to get them any way, and it's starting to look like I may not make it over this weekend. Which is fine by me since Lynn is going over this weekend. I get to sleep in a real bed for two days. Then I spent $2.65 on some water and a cool aid that I hope I get the most of.

First I wondered around Ram's. I finally got to go in and see what the place is like. Help. They need it. And they call the one on the bay road in St. Kitts Dirty Ram's. Ha! They need major remodeling. I got two things from there. Then I went to town, and got scrub brush. I wanted the toilet brush too with it's holder, but I don't have money for that yet. I'm so kicking out this one that she has when I do.

I then went to the pier to sit, eat the sandwich I made, and to drink some water and to read my book, and to fall asleep. At 11am, I picked that spot for the clock, and the phones, and called Ronald. I got his cell when we were told to leave. I called. He told me to call back at 12. He didn't know anything yet. I had to then find something to do for another hour. I found out where the water department was. I talked to bank load officer. I'm not getting a dime from them unless I somehow find myself in possession of something that they could use for collateral for the $15,000 EC. I'm sure my number was a bit high, but I thought that I might as well, and maybe pay off the rest of what I owe Hosford and then just have one person to pay off. But I did find out that over all I'm in good standing with the bank it seems.

I went by the post off and asked about their PostCash Card. The place is a relic. I sat down some where under a building hiding from the sun for a bit and just to sit down. Then I tried to call Ronald again. By the time I tried the 4th phone I realized that it had to be the money that was wrong and that, the 4 phones in during the past 6 blocks weren't all full. I walked into the phone company and asked to exchange the dollar I had for one that would work in the pay phone. He gave me a cell number to call him and here, that is a dollar a call from a pay phone. He once again told to call back in an hour. I told him I was out of dollars that I was going up there. I've been hanging around in town all this time and I can't do it anymore. Don't know when I really got there. I got some water from the water dispenser, and took my seat. The door to the room was open from the outside. You could still smell the very strong sent of burnt plastic. I felt kinda bad for not helping with the clean up, but If anyone asked I would help.

I lived there in the dark for about an hour or so. Going from sweating from all pores to felling the best breeze I've every felt, to going to sleep about 10 mins before someone asked me if they forgot me here. Ha? They were told to go home 20 mins ago. Everyone who had seen me and talked to me like 40 mins ago had forgotten to let me know that they were closing down. I am invisible and forgettable after all.

I got up, and walked out, and I even got a lift to town. Great. I didn't have to walk down the half mile or so of road after just waking up. I then found another phone and called Lynn to let her know that I would coming by for the key. And now I'm here. I'm once again sweating from all pores. It's a very hot day.

That was my day. Yesterday wasn't so bad. I can't use the phone there. Everyone but me has a cell these days, so I had to ask someone in class to use their cell so I could call home. My sister called and left a message for me to call her as soon as possible. I thought something bad had happened, just to find out that she wanted to know where the insurance place was so she could go ask some questions.

Near the end of the day, I became the topic of conversation. They asked a question, and I answered and that was how the whole thing started. I was only different enough from them for them to have a very good laugh. For once I felt that people were laughing with me rather than at me.

We were set to start nesting, process live orders, this Monday. I don't know how that stands now.

Well, see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment