July 16, 2007

A few things that I forgot

Last week when I went to my friend's second birthday party, I made it there before he left. Not that I got there on time. I got there like half an hour after the party was suppose to have finished.

It seems that he was waiting for someone else and I made it before them.

He didn't think it was me when he first saw me. It wasn't until I said that he had cut off his hair he realized that it was me. I got a hug for my near running to get there in time to catch him.

He more or less introduced me to the two ladies who were there. It seems like they were packing up. I was given some water, and offered some cake. I didn't like the cake, but I had about 3 cups of water.

Getting there was heck. Most of the route had no express service, and I left the house with only one hour left before the party was set to finish. I wore my wig since my hear wasn't really fit to be seen at a time like this. I wore my new wrap shirt and the jeans with the belt ofcourse.

When I go to upper Manhattan, West Harlem really, I go hit on like twice before I walked the 4 blocks to get where the party was suppose to be. Odd.

After the gov person that he was suppose to show up came and they talked shop for a bit, he and his new girlfriend walked me to the train station, and I got a parting gift of jug of water. About 2 gals worth. I held it all the way back to Franklin Ave. That was harsh.

For most of time I was with Aresh, he would just keep saying that he hadn't seen me in 10 years and he couldn't believe that I was there. But he was running off of 4 hours sleep for the last 2 days for some reason, so he couldn't stay and talk as much as he loved too. So call later, and set up a day to meet and hang out for an hour or so.

Oh, he is still the skinny thing I left behind, but he cut off his hair like I said before, and he got a mustache. I was told that he was now bald. I don't know if that is really the truth or what. What really threw me was that he ate meat now. Raw sweet potato eating Aresh now eats meat.

His girl friend was nice, and I think she is about 5-10 years younger than him. If she older than that, she doesn't look it.

I told Aresh that Hayden didn't make it because he wasn't really told that he was having a second party and that he was sorry he missed the first one. He was surprised that I was still talking to Hayden. Ya me too. I haven't. I just got a forwarded mail from Tanzie that she had with Hayden. She was trying to give me his e-mail address along with his phone number. It only partly worked.

-------

Today I went in search of a free clinic so I could get my shot on time. I will not go though my cycle unless I have too. Nika and Jhodie went with me. We left the house late, so we didn't get there in time. It seems that they close at 2:30 or so, and it looks like they are being renovated. A lot of places are getting renovated it seems. Well I'm calling them tomorrow before I go again to make sure and ask a few questions. I should have done that today, but I didn't really think it all through.

It turned out to be across the street from Jhodie's old high school.

We also went by the Brooklyn's Children's Museum. Once again out of luck. It's not opened on Mondays. We stopped off at the park next door, and Nika had fun there. Jhodie got an Italian Ice and I didn't like it. So she and Nika had it.

We took the train back and not long after we got back, mommy came home, and I went with Nika to wash the comforter that she threw up on last night. There was nothing wrong with her, she just threw up when drinking some water. So Nika carried the bag with it and a few things that my mom threw in to get washed. I added one pair of socks to the mix.

Nika did good. She carried the bag all the way up the street, and wouldn't let me take it from her. She had fun watching the stuff spin around, and around and around. The lady there showed me how to use the machine. She was nice.

On the way back Nika held on to the bag again. Two buildings down, I saw a computer that looked like it had been put out. I looked it over and decided to take it home to have a better look at it. Nika came over and picked up the bottle of Tide I had and trudged off with the bag strings over her forehead. She looked like a very cute determined thing. I took up the cpu and walked after her with it. She walked faster when I called her. She was laughing and ok.

As we walked in, mommy told Nika to drop everything and follow her. I was left to take everything inside. It turned out that she wanted Nika to meet a lady. It seems that she will be helping Nika with school some how.

Dinner was chicken with veggies and rice and peas. It was suppose to be fish with Mac & cheese, but mommy brought home some cooked chicken.

Well other than that, Jhodie went with Phillys to the gym when she got home. I think it's going to be their thing until I get a membership, then I'll get dragged along too. Not that I don't want to go, just maybe not with them. I'll see.

I gave Nika a bath, and she fell asleep. I feel asleep while working on the laptop, and mommy fell asleep while playing "7 Wonders". They were so late in getting back that I blew up the bed, changed Nika into her pj's and did a clean up on the laptop after downloading 5 pieces of software and made some changes to my blog site. They got in at midnight.

Well mommy is up now, and is getting ready for work. I'm going to bed in like 15 mins.

I'm suppose to go out with Jhodie and Nika again tomorrow. Don't know if I'll go, I want to test out the cpu I got. I'm kinda planing on sending it back to Little Ray since I think I messed something up with the one I left behind for him.

Well I'm out of here. Night, or morning as the case my be. It's now 1:16am.

Cleaned up blog and it's now 1:40am. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment